what if ?

DeletedUser

well i have been thinking lately about a way to make TW life much easier .
we all know that when a village is gifted to u , u will have to send nobles and noble the village.

since alot has been advanced since the days where the basic rules were made , that villages cannot be swapped etc...

the question is , what if the person who was gonna quit or even simply gift a village to another person, maybe due to strategical points .

no im not talking about a free village, im talking that even though a player would transfer a village to ur name , the noble price will be deducted from your coins, and if u didnt have enough coins, this transfer wont be possible.

so all that this theory will do is simply save the travel time and not the price to get another gifted village.

some flaws came to my mind aswell, as a player who was about to be rimmed , someone could gift villages to him and save him , this would be unfair to the other team who have planned hard on an opperation, but its solution might sound easy , but i dont know if it is possible...
lets say if someone have lost more than 5 villages in the last 48 hours, cannot get any gifted villages.

also when someone has less than 20 villages in total , also cannot get any gifted villages.

now you will think that oh there will be an imbalance in players rankings etc... since lets say someone got gifted 30~100 villages or so , well if someone has the amount of coins to pay for that much nobles , it is almost inevitable for that player to get those 30~100 villages at a point.

this will speed up the process in shaping a world , and will give more strategic advances for tribes who use this weapon efficiently.
a lot more players will be involved in mostly all the wars that their tribe goes to , instead of watching the war from the back seat. maybe this will add more enthusiasm in tribes.

all rules of sharing connection can be applied , so there wont be people taking advantage of this aswell.

what do u think ? and do u think its possible ?

discuss.

:)

DeletedUser

I like it. Although I would suggest an elevated cost for coins if you were to do this, rather than just substituting them in.

It makes wars incredibly efficient. I hate it when your tribe starts expanding into 4+ K's and your stuck in a stalemate. You can just slip into another K where all the action is. It also removes the problem of being landlocked by your tribe and having to make a 60+ hours noble trip just to noble a new village.

Of course, it does take an element of skill out of the game, and removes competitive tribes squabbling over inactive vills, but I think this would be an interesting idea to implement, although I do think it will need a little tweaking.

DeletedUser

instead of gifting them like you said how about making it so people can trade villages? so tribesmates can trade there core villages for some that are closer to the action, this way no ones getting 30-100 villages just cause they have the coins available (also not all worlds are coins)

DeletedUser

instead of gifting them like you said how about making it so people can trade villages? so tribesmates can trade there core villages for some that are closer to the action, this way no ones getting 30-100 villages just cause they have the coins available (also not all worlds are coins)

I like this idea better. But then what happens to the troops in the village? Do they all disappear or do you get the other person's troops or do you get to take your own with you? It would be good if you could bring your own troops.

DeletedUser

I think it would be better if all troops in the village died to stop people abusing the system by quickly swapping defence vills to front lines then offence to core till nukes are rebuilt then swapping them back and sending close range nukes out

DeletedUser

uh hello , what fearmyspearnuke said is exactly the same of what i said :icon_confused:

suppose u gift a village, 1 noble will be deducted from u , thus the other player will gain 1 noble as he had lost a village, and when that certain player takes a village from u , the process will be a free swap.

its the same idea , but FearMySpearNuke did not interpret the msg i was sending.

well with the army camp set , people will no longer need to fight long range, as someone can stack troops there, and send them from a further area, but the purpose of my main suggestion is, why to lose so much time internalling, specially at times of war to send nobles to take a friendly village that was on lag.

this will also help more competitive players to locate next to each other , thus making the wars much much bloodier and maybe more balanced.

DeletedUser1370

I quite like the idea, but I'll be very (pleasently) surprised if its ever implemented.

DeletedUser

I think the current system works very well. It is simple to understand, if frustrating for some. Merging accounts and swapping villages shouldn't be too easy. Account pushing would become more common if it were, and there would be too much of a bias against weak players.

DeletedUser

I think what would be easy is that the player of his own free will can give a village to anyone but only once he has more than an 'x' amount of villages.Plus when he gives it,the player will either give a village in exchange or double the amount of coins will be deducted than normal(since this has saved him a lot of time,i.e.-no sending of nobles etc).

Also the troops will be reset as always when a village is nobled.

It would make wars a whole lot faster and more concentrating on the enemy rather than getting your better players close to them.

DeletedUser

if ur talking about doubeling the noble price for the exchange, i would prefer to walk the long walk.

coins aint cheap.
but maybe an certain amount that 1 player can take from another by exchange/gifted is more logical, lets say a player can take 20% of another's by gifted vills.

DeletedUser

if ur talking about doubeling the noble price for the exchange, i would prefer to walk the long walk.

coins aint cheap.
but maybe an certain amount that 1 player can take from another by exchange/gifted is more logical, lets say a player can take 20% of another's by gifted vills.

Coins aren't cheap,true.However when it comes to urgently exchanging villas it can be done.