What is the point?

DeletedUser

Dear ferret I'm not nobling 500pt barbs never have and never will. I'd rather they rot. You can check if you like......

DeletedUser

don't blame them Ed. DEATHers don't munch barbs, they just go farming with their nobles
tongue.gif

Triarii2D

Reaction score
this is soooooooooooooooo funny i see the great leader is taking small barbs all this insulting our players and your doing it lol
please please please dont ever say anything about us again lol
this is funny
suicide your next to do it i mean your duke is lol

Also unlike you we continue to take death villas while we are doing it (lol):lol:

Actually thats a mistake, you continue to take death villas, TFF villas seem to prove a bit of a problem for death however:lol:

DeletedUser8800

well the problem i have and you can check for yourself
i was doing nicely eating tff villas slowly down south ask neo pak and rizla
but then my sillyness not reading the new rule change o yes another lol
and i get banned losing over 400 villas
so as you can imagine my focus was to try and get alot of those villas back and looking at my growth you can see im doing all right
dropping from 18th in the world now im up to 13th
but the problem is tff have got stronger alot stronger because of this but hey i dont care this world is destine for another 3 years the way its going lol

Triarii2D

Reaction score
well the problem i have and you can check for yourself
i was doing nicely eating tff villas slowly down south ask neo pak and rizla
but then my sillyness not reading the new rule change o yes another lol
so as you can imagine my focus was to try and get alot of those villas back and looking at my growth you can see im doing all right
dropping from 18th in the world now im up to 13th
but the problem is tff have got stronger alot stronger because of this but hey i dont care this world is destine for another 3 years the way its going lol

So callingstation and zero barbing losing 2000 villas didn't slow us and allow you into a K we had just removed you from?:icon_eek:

At the rate your players are dropping looks like it will be another 3 months, not years:lol:

Last edited: