Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    21.3 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    358.5 KB · Views: 31

DeletedUser14687

No won by playing to the win conditions. Just salty folk in Daft think that this was a dominance world which it wasn’t. Congratulations to David for his fully deserved win.

jaguarr

Reaction score
No won by playing to the win conditions. Just salty folk in Daft think that this was a dominance world which it wasn’t. Congratulations to David for his fully deserved win.
So, first of all I didn't even join the world to play just saw how bad the end scenario is and was upset. 2nd i dont know if you know that but the game is called Tribal Wars and not Tribal Hugs. If you think this victory is well deserved then this the best world for you since you can't play the game properly :)

canigire

Reaction score
hated disbanded after 2 operation if that was dominance world can you say how many ops we need to make for rim no :)
Use constraction boosts make uni 30 and say thats a strategy lol ı hope in future we can fight in dominance world and teach our opinion about strategy

SWDXB

Reaction score
No won by playing to the win conditions.

No won by having better construction buffs - nothing more, nothing less. What’s done is done, hopefully Inno learn from this and stop trying to change the game, no one wants this.

DeletedUser14687

So, first of all I didn't even join the world to play just saw how bad the end scenario is and was upset. 2nd i dont know if you know that but the game is called Tribal Wars and not Tribal Hugs. If you think this victory is well deserved then this the best world for you since you can't play the game properly :)

The win conditions were set out at the start of the world and everyone that joined agreed to play by them rules. The name might include wars, but this world was all about being strategic to claim the victory. No’s uni was opped 3 times, but each opp showed how terribly they were planned. If you wanted the win you should’ve planned for the win from the get go.
This world was won by strategy and not by shear force. Please tell me how the most strategic tribe on this world doesn’t deserve the victory. The main strategy being to hold construction buffs, but can guarantee your tribe level was always higher than ours, hence if you had been strategic you would’ve won.

-RnK-

Reaction score
As someone from No, I’ll openly admit, and have been stating, that DAFT won the war. Hated collapsed in the East, wasn’t anything we could do in No to stop it. Played the objective and got ready while DAFT pushed.

We won thanks to the victory condition, that guided how many of our guys played. Conditions dictated turtling to win. Maya did a great job holding No together and focused.

Much respect to the DAFT guys. They had a great showing. Anyone trying to talk smack clearly wasn’t in the war from the beginning, or is simply salty the world ended as it did. What’s done is done, hopefully inno will fix the Uni condition so it doesn’t happen again.

-R

jaguarr

Reaction score
The win conditions were set out at the start of the world and everyone that joined agreed to play by them rules. The name might include wars, but this world was all about being strategic to claim the victory. No’s uni was opped 3 times, but each opp showed how terribly they were planned. If you wanted the win you should’ve planned for the win from the get go.
This world was won by strategy and not by shear force. Please tell me how the most strategic tribe on this world doesn’t deserve the victory. The main strategy being to hold construction buffs, but can guarantee your tribe level was always higher than ours, hence if you had been strategic you would’ve won.
You know it yourself that the world wasn't won by tactics but with pp and turtling up. you were scared to do anything . That was the first time with this scenario and players didn't know what they got their selves into . Pretty much wasted their time.
Tell me how this stack would go down then if you think skill and tactics won you the world. Because stacking your uni doesn't seem hard to think :D

Attachments

• Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    293.4 KB · Views: 19

DeletedUser14687

And how was PP used on this world as a benefit to No and not to Daft? Daft have some of the biggest PP spenders in Inno. No has 1.
You basically had 30 days to opp No, you should’ve hit harder in certain locations rather than throwing thousands of nukes straight at the uni, losing 10s of def vills each day pulling support from the uni, but nope, instead you wanted to keep hitting a brick wall.

jaguarr

Reaction score
And how was PP used on this world as a benefit to No and not to Daft? Daft have some of the biggest PP spenders in Inno. No has 1.
You basically had 30 days to opp No, you should’ve hit harder in certain locations rather than throwing thousands of nukes straight at the uni, losing 10s of def vills each day pulling support from the uni, but nope, instead you wanted to keep hitting a brick wall.
With the rate that the uni was getting upgraded they wouldn't have had enough time to take that many villages to weaken the stack

canigire

Reaction score
Only in our last op we send thousands nuke for uni and thats because now peace time started so that was our last chance how can we took that much village in this short time ? This isnt clasic server

SWDXB

Reaction score

We did op player villages, as many times as we could after the uni’s started upgrading, and took close to 200 in 2 ops. Final op taking player villages wouldn’t have benefitted us, as we were both close to level 30 and Peace time was kicking in.

DeletedUser14687

Why didn’t you play the long game and store construction buffs like Maya did? You do have to remember there was a stage that Daft were a few hours in front of No. You guys are just throwing out the same boring excuses.

SWDXB

Reaction score
Neither side knew construction buffs worked on the uni until after the uni’s were taken (both sides have admitted this). When we realised, that’s when we overtook you guys even though you started upgrading first. Even Inno didn’t know they worked, hence both players holding the uni were banned. So it was nothing to do with strategy, it was just unlucky for us that we had less buffs.

jaguarr

Reaction score
Why didn’t you play the long game and store construction buffs like Maya did? You do have to remember there was a stage that Daft were a few hours in front of No. You guys are just throwing out the same boring excuses.
Curious to see on what account you were playing.

DeletedUser10576

It was a funny old world. Well done to NO. Tactics by DAFT the last 2 days was good but there was alot of nearly empty villages to be had by them but 1 village can snipe 4-5 trains with the help of the watch towers.

SWDXB

Reaction score
It was a funny old world. Well done to NO. Tactics by DAFT the last 2 days was good but there was alot of nearly empty villages to be had by them but 1 village can snipe 4-5 trains with the help of the watch towers.

There was, but no time for it to make any difference in the time frame even if we had taken a couple hundred villages.

It is what it is, end of the day I don’t think we could’ve done any more. Congrats to No on the win, now we can all enjoy a tw-free Christmas.

Deleted User - 851587

First of all, well done to everyone in No, regardless of how peoples opinions on the world, to understood the objective and play out a win is the aim in any world.

I’ll clear one thing up to start off:

hated disbanded after 2 operation

Canigire, there was months of fighting between Hated and DAFT, not sure where you’ve plucked two operations from, but there was plenty more than that, and I’m talking double digits.

Ultimately, activity would bite HATED in the @$$. I wasn’t able to do everything there myself and approached No with the merge option. HATED in truth was a handful of active players carrying a lot of barely active ones, and as the active players dropped out, it was always going to end badly.

I’ve said to Steph, Wardy and a few others, DAFT played great for the entirety of the world, and a fair few accounts in that tribe can count themselves extremely unlucky not to have won a world that they played so well in. That said, looking back (and hindsight is a great thing), those op’s towards the end where DAFT took a few hundred villages were pointless, DAFT probably should have targeted the uni a long time ago, and not relied on the final op to do the damage.

But I personally will never be playing another uni world, and I think 90% of the players on w45 feel the same! On that note, merry Christmas and a happy new year to all!

Andy

jaguarr

Reaction score
First of all, well done to everyone in No, regardless of how peoples opinions on the world, to understood the objective and play out a win is the aim in any world.

I’ll clear one thing up to start off:

Canigire, there was months of fighting between Hated and DAFT, not sure where you’ve plucked two operations from, but there was plenty more than that, and I’m talking double digits.

Ultimately, activity would bite HATED in the @$$. I wasn’t able to do everything there myself and approached No with the merge option. HATED in truth was a handful of active players carrying a lot of barely active ones, and as the active players dropped out, it was always going to end badly.

I’ve said to Steph, Wardy and a few others, DAFT played great for the entirety of the world, and a fair few accounts in that tribe can count themselves extremely unlucky not to have won a world that they played so well in. That said, looking back (and hindsight is a great thing), those op’s towards the end where DAFT took a few hundred villages were pointless, DAFT probably should have targeted the uni a long time ago, and not relied on the final op to do the damage.

But I personally will never be playing another uni world, and I think 90% of the players on w45 feel the same! On that note, merry Christmas and a happy new year to all!

Andy
Merry Christmas xoxo

SWDXB

Reaction score
That said, looking back (and hindsight is a great thing), those op’s towards the end where DAFT took a few hundred villages were pointless, DAFT probably should have targeted the uni a long time ago, and not relied on the final op to do the damage.

We did target both in every op, uni attacks draw def, player villages capped are one less that can send to defend the uni. Unfortunately uni opened when the world was only 3 months old, and ended at 5 months old, I think everyone can agree that’s massively premature. Doesn’t give a lot of time to build accounts ready for the large scale ops it would take to target a stacked backline village with max buffs. But the flaws are in the world settings, not either tribes choice of play style, so that’s all on Inno.

Either way, I think we all enjoyed the world at some point, whether or not we enjoyed the ending!