What is this????

jaguarr

Reaction score
We did target both in every op, uni attacks draw def, player villages capped are one less that can send to defend the uni. Unfortunately uni opened when the world was only 3 months old, and ended at 5 months old, I think everyone can agree that’s massively premature. Doesn’t give a lot of time to build accounts ready for the large scale ops it would take to target a stacked backline village with max buffs. But the flaws are in the world settings, not either tribes choice of play style, so that’s all on Inno.

Either way, I think we all enjoyed the world at some point, whether or not we enjoyed the ending!
100% agree , Uni protection was low so if they can higher the time that the university is protected to 5 months I think. But also you have to consider the fact that the world was speed 1.6 which is a fast speed world. And that was the main problem. In 3 months you can easily noble all the K's with that kind of speed and its easier to have big stacks like No had.

jaguarr

Reaction score
You’ve got someone in your ear though. And no thanks, I like the anonymous factor here.
Never talked with any of the DAFT members before and they can confirm that. Why are you so scared to reveal yourself. At the end of the day you got the win like you said and didn't get rimmed. So whats the problem with not saying your name?

canigire

Reaction score
First of all, well done to everyone in No, regardless of how peoples opinions on the world, to understood the objective and play out a win is the aim in any world.

I’ll clear one thing up to start off:

Canigire, there was months of fighting between Hated and DAFT, not sure where you’ve plucked two operations from, but there was plenty more than that, and I’m talking double digits.

Ultimately, activity would bite HATED in the @$$. I wasn’t able to do everything there myself and approached No with the merge option. HATED in truth was a handful of active players carrying a lot of barely active ones, and as the active players dropped out, it was always going to end badly.

I’ve said to Steph, Wardy and a few others, DAFT played great for the entirety of the world, and a fair few accounts in that tribe can count themselves extremely unlucky not to have won a world that they played so well in. That said, looking back (and hindsight is a great thing), those op’s towards the end where DAFT took a few hundred villages were pointless, DAFT probably should have targeted the uni a long time ago, and not relied on the final op to do the damage.

But I personally will never be playing another uni world, and I think 90% of the players on w45 feel the same! On that note, merry Christmas and a happy new year to all!

Andy
Yeah we hit each other a lot of times before but did just 2 operation with full power ı think because we rimmed bl and made our cluster against no in same time and that last two was very effective magnata rimmed in one of them and in last one we got a lot of village from gelecek and others ı dont wanna be cunt and ignore that effort but some players talking like they have big strategy and just like having win bwcause of that,actualy wins not important to me but this makes me like if they wanna ignore our effort ı must do the same some players talking like childs sorry for making this general ı know which players active in hated mostly and which ones just a big talker

canigire

Reaction score
100% agree , Uni protection was low so if they can higher the time that the university is protected to 5 months I think. But also you have to consider the fact that the world was speed 1.6 which is a fast speed world. And that was the main problem. In 3 months you can easily noble all the K's with that kind of speed and its easier to have big stacks like No had.
its not depending on how big stack we have actualy deffending 1 village is easy our uni didnt get damage we lost bwcause of we havent got big constraction buffs anyway merry cristmas too all ı hope they never try uni world again dominance is best way to play this game

-RnK-

Reaction score
One with a winners medal. What about you?

Yikes mate. Be a better sport. War stats don’t lie. Were it not for us shooting for the Uni when we did, or if this world had different win conditions, DAFT wins in a land slide. I got a winners medal too. Show a little class.

Was a fun world outside of the rather anticlimactic ending. Merry Christmas all, enjoy a break from TW. I sure will.

-RnK-

Reaction score
“Tribal Wars teamtoday at 03:59
Dear Foxtrot,

Congratulations on winning World 45 with your tribe Definitely A Fake Train.

As a reward we have granted 500 premium points to your account.

Thank you for playing Tribal Wars. We hope to see you and your fellow tribe members of Definitely A Fake Train on one of our other worlds soon!

And in case you are exhausted from the many days of looting and pillaging: why not join a more relaxed environment on our casual worlds?

The Tribal Wars Team”

Wait, so we both win? Lmao

Attachments

• 5634468A-B949-4B88-B274-E53BC18CBC3E.png
    5634468A-B949-4B88-B274-E53BC18CBC3E.png
    721.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 4DC5B532-9650-4D0A-AA29-DF0BFD97E45A.png
    4DC5B532-9650-4D0A-AA29-DF0BFD97E45A.png
    743.2 KB · Views: 14

DeletedUser14687

How's it feel getting a winners medal for not completing the win conditions?

DeletedUser10576

If Inno has gave 2 tribes a win in w45. They should also give the players there pp back they used in that world.

canigire

Reaction score
Cancel universty make it dominance world so we can fight and have more fun :) @Kuntz jstarc is this your nick in game both of you seems same personality

DeletedUser14097

Ace here

We at No have fought against DAFT all world, now that the world is over (and with it being christmas) I think it’s about time to stop talking smack to each other, enjoy our holiday period and show some respect to our opponents. This is a game after all, and all games have a level of sportsmanship. Please maintain some level of respect, everyone can agree that if this were 80% domination, No would have lost in spectacular fashion.

DeletedUser14097

Just wanna point out that we did, in actual fact, hit level 30 Uni, meaning we did complete the win condition :p

And if you read the rules on this win condition, it doesn’t actually stipulate finishing first, just says to the tribe that finishes the uni, and two tribes did, in fact, finish the uni

DeletedUser14687

Seems I missed a lot on Christmas day lol

SWDXB - Good point, I thought i'd give you 24hrs peace
Canigre - Nope, guess again
Ace/RnK - Stop sucking up to Daft
Ace/Shaun - The actual win condition says "The first tribe to completely construct the University will be declared the winner!" as shown on the official post A new Endgame approaches

jaguarr

Reaction score
Seems I missed a lot on Christmas day lol

SWDXB - Good point, I thought i'd give you 24hrs peace
Canigre - Nope, guess again
Ace/RnK - Stop sucking up to Daft
Ace/Shaun - The actual win condition says "The first tribe to completely construct the University will be declared the winner!" as shown on the official post A new Endgame approaches
Why are you so salty mate?
At least your tribemates showed some respect to their opponents. The only thing you are doing is just being annoying. You haven't even revealed your account so your opinion doesn't count.:p