What kills what Ratios

DeletedUser

I know That axe kills spear,and light cav sword,but how many sword does it take to kill 1 light cav horsey?Or,how many axe you need to kill 1 heavy cav...Does anyone have the ratios for Uk1?

cheers,

Mushy

DeletedUser

depends on what wall you have as to how many troops you'll need to kill what, and of course what luck you happened to get.

This is what the simulator is for, you can put in any combinations you want to try out for yourself.

One quick example.

Level 10 wall, 0% luck: 1LC will get killed by 1 spear.

Any more? like I said, try out the simulator (you'll find it as an option on the left in your rally point)

DeletedUser2765

[ke]There is a function in-game that will answer all your questions like this. Its called the simulator and its located in the rally point.[/ke]

DeletedUser1189

One thing you might want to take into account as well, if you run figures into the simulator, you will notice that 250 MA can kill 4500 archers with equal luck on both sides and no wall. Which, I know sounds crazy figures, well, it is crazy figures. But the simulator will only give ideal figures in an ideal world. Your looking at situations which will never occur most likely in your play time. When thinking about building your attack and defence, when you defend you will most likely stack, so there will be tons of other units in the village which would reduce the advanatge of having them 250 ma by a considerable amount. People will have varying levels of walls too, especially early on in the game before everyone realises its sensible to have lvl 20 walls, and nothing less.

I try not to use the simulator too much when planning anything or what amount of troops is going to kill what other amount of troops, as you could run through a million and one permatations of different units, then, when you attack or defend, find that everything you have simulated for isint turning out quite how you expected anyway as the enemy player has did something you didnt expect.

In fact the simulator brings me great sadness as generally after I lose a nuke hitting a village people often very rarely keep many scouts in there villages as they are following 'perfect simulated builds', fine tuned for maximum possible offensive or defensive value. They seem to forget about scouts, wasted population I've been told. But its nice too see how many of the other nukes hitting the village will also crash and burn after the first one. One or two times I think the simulator results might of even brought a tear to my eye as a village has been more heavily stacked than anticipated with all kinds of units. Not to mention W1 having pallys, and a variety of weapons that could be helping defend increaseing the amount of variations on what one unit vs another type of unit will do by a huge huge amount.