what makes a good player?

DeletedUser

I didn't keep up with the conversation, so that means I take the game to serious? lol. I prefer to fight not talk. Prob why I'm #1? You should try it. You're still going to reply back to this, even though you're going to make yourself look like an idiot, and now telling you that is going to make you want to post even more, which is why I'm not going to reply back to you anymore. Even though you know I'm not going to reply back to you... you're still going to try. If I want to speak to someone, I'd go on Fb/msn/skype and anoy Tasha or something. Not speak to some random idiot on the internet trying to speak to me, because he thinks he's an ally of mine on a online game, and argue about it when you're clearly not. Just write noob on your 4head lol.

Just to shut you up. If you was an ally I would still backstab you, because I don't like you, and because I can, so arguing if you're an ally or not isn't going to make a difference. You're still not getting yourself far in the game.

I bet you can't stop yourself from replying to this, because thats how sad you're rofl.

You sound like a 5 year old. I'd honestly delete your post before other people read it.

DeletedUser

You may have said what everyone is thinking right there lindley...

DeletedUser

no thx ill keep it 130am so i dnt care what i post lolz and youre both prob very low points.

zomg reelybigfish ur near almosteasy.... ima get him to noble u gl son

DeletedUser

no thx ill keep it 130am so i dnt care what i post lolz and youre both prob very low points.

Be quiet kid. No one Cares.

smile said:
even though you're going to make yourself look like an idiot

You made your self look like an idiot, not him.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Be quiet kid. No one Cares.

u talk while ur on the other side of the world. not like i wont give some1 res to rim you kid.

/facepalm this is truning into a little american flame war... 'kid'

LOL uve got 2.2k points and havent even farmed over 1k villages yet... just quit the game you suck.

also explain how i made myself look like an idiot.

DeletedUser

u talk while ur on the other side of the world. not like i wont give some1 res to rim you kid.

LOL uve got 2.2k points and havent even farmed over 1k villages yet... just quit the game you suck.

I don't play w4 anymore, silly noob.

Your post was immature, as are the previous and following comments, stay off the forums, your embarrass your name and your fellow co-players. I'm not american, nor am i childish.

You didn't farm over 1k villages, your co-players did. I can see your just a noob that got lucky with some decent co-players.

If your going to continue posting on the forums, you should re-read what you write first.

Im not going to bother with yet another 14 year old noob.(seems to be a lot of these on tw)

DeletedUser

I don't play w4 anymore, silly noob.

Your post was immature, as are the previous and following comments, stay off the forums, your embarrass your name and your fellow co-players. I'm not american, nor am i childish.

You didn't farm over 1k villages, your co-players did. I can see your just a noob that got lucky with some decent co-players.

If your going to continue posting on the forums, you should re-read what you write first.

Im not going to bother with yet another 14 year old noob.(seems to be a lot of these on tw)

Alot of Noob based comments there in that post, forgive me if I'm wrong here but isnt his account rank 1? and rank 1 ODA, rank 4 ODT ........far from a noob if you ask me.

Now my account.....yeh go on then I am a noob if I'm honest.

You say you dont play uk4 anymore, so infact really it should be you who stay's of these forums your basiclly a troll.:icon_rolleyes:(Although you do still show up on stats)
Having no acces to his account or any info on what he farms how would you know if he dsnt farm over 1k barbs? Also how would you know if its not just his co-players who got lucky and he is the real genius behind the account?

P.S- You wont drag me into an off-topic flame fest as I simply wont reply to anything you say.

On-Topic, I believe a good player consists of commitment to that account being played and not giving up after a few weeks out of boredom.
Good qualities would include the ability to backtime and snipe succesfully being it a cancel snipe or a snipe from troops out of another villa.
Also the handling of a big account its all well and good playing a under 100k account but if you cant handle it when it gets to 300k-400k or bigger then its basicly a fail from my point of view.
Being able to use the correct scripts is also a plus(the legal ones!)

Not only that but I believe a good external forum presence to go along with your account comes into it, maybe just a little. It has no effect on your game play/style but it can up your rep a bit.

DeletedUser

Alot of Noob based comments there in that post, forgive me if I'm wrong here but isnt his account rank 1? and rank 1 ODA, rank 4 ODT ........far from a noob if you ask me.

Now my account.....yeh go on then I am a noob if I'm honest.

You say you dont play uk4 anymore, so infact really it should be you who stay's of these forums your basiclly a troll.:icon_rolleyes:
Having no acces to his account or any info on what he farms how would you know if he dsnt farm over 1k barbs? Also how would you know if its not just his co-players who got lucky and he is the real genius behind the account?

On-Topic, I believe a good player consists of commitment to that account being played and not giving up after a few weeks out of boredom.
Good qualities would include the ability to backtime and snipe succesfully being it a cancel snipe or a snipe from troops out of another villa.
Also the handling of a big account its all well and good playing a under 100k account but if you cant handle it when it gets to 300k-400k or bigger then its basicly a fail from my point of view.
Being able to use the correct scripts is also a plus(the legal ones!)

Not only that but I believe a good external forum presence to go along with your account comes into it, maybe just a little. It has no effect on your game play/style but it can up your rep a bit.

Are you serious? Did you read his replies? He is definitely not the good player behind the account.

Hmm, i guess smile fails on this then.

smile said:
I didn't keep up with the conversation, so that means I take the game to serious? lol. I prefer to fight not talk. Prob why I'm #1? You should try it. You're still going to reply back to this, even though you're going to make yourself look like an idiot, and now telling you that is going to make you want to post even more, which is why I'm not going to reply back to you anymore. Even though you know I'm not going to reply back to you... you're still going to try. If I want to speak to someone, I'd go on Fb/msn/skype and anoy Tasha or something. Not speak to some random idiot on the internet trying to speak to me, because he thinks he's an ally of mine on a online game, and argue about it when you're clearly not. Just write noob on your 4head lol.

Just to shut you up. If you was an ally I would still backstab you, because I don't like you, and because I can, so arguing if you're an ally or not isn't going to make a difference. You're still not getting yourself far in the game.

I bet you can't stop yourself from replying to this, because thats how sad you're rofl.

This ^

^ this

^ that.

If that is how a good player speaks and acts then something is very wrong on co.uk. Ive noticed quite a lot of people claim they are 'good' players because they played on w1 on co.uk (yet never played on .net) Ignorance doesn't make someone a good player.

DeletedUser

lindley08 i would suggest you do your research on the players on the Smile? account.

All three of us have dominated the speed server on net to such an extent that it is now a graveyard. We've played multiple account on other world and dominated them. Something Fun on world 49 .net is our latest effort, give us time and we'll dominate that too.

We played Smile? on uk4 for kicks and giggles. As Grant pointed out in an earlier thread the account doesn't have the same activity as it once did and is played here and there. If it did, our lead would be far greater than it is now. Miggy and I tend to lose interest earlier than Grant (who had an account #1 in the millions on W25) and move on. Hence the W49 account.

Grant's forum presence (he posts under Smile?) may not be to your liking but he's famous, or infamous, enough on both servers that he doesn't need to add to it, or frankly care.

As for you? What makes you worthy of such comments?

DeletedUser

omg can we get b2t?
not a really interesting thread anyway... read this stuff about 100 times lol

DeletedUser

@Namaz - I havent been on .net in a looooong time... But I dont doubt that grant you and miggy are as good as you say - you are proving it on w4 for sure anyway...

I just expect to see decent comments from the top accounts - and i thought grant lacked maturity in his post...

DeletedUser

@Namaz - I havent been on .net in a looooong time... But I dont doubt that grant you and miggy are as good as you say - you are proving it on w4 for sure anyway...

I just expect to see decent comments from the top accounts - and i thought grant lacked maturity in his post...

Lacked is a understatement.

@Namaz You can try to make your ego as big as you want, it doesn't make grant a good player, hes a child.

Because he is rank 1 he doesn't instantly get respect, this is because its co-played by 3 people. You can claim you aren't bothering that much anymore or any other crap to make your ego bigger, it doesn't really change anything.

I think about 50% of the players if given a nice account that is above all of the rest (i.e smile?'s account) then they could maintain rank 1.

Basically Grant has been given that.

Oh btw about the speed world thing.... really? speed is so easy, on the oda rounds i usually get into the top 3. it just requires you to sit there for most of the round. (unless your a noob and get a co-player)

DeletedUser

Grant/nMe... n@me? aka my Account

^ That's me on the .net speed. I haven't played that account on speed for a long time. That is why it's rank 7 on twtotal now, but had the most #1's on .net before I quit there, but if I used the same name on there, then I would have #1 more times on there, then anyone else still.

Namaz Account

^ Namaz account. He's not played .net speed for a long time, but he never used other acount apart from 'Miggy Vs Namaz'

Miggy/nMe... n@me? Co-play account

^ Every round on that account we played we won, except 1, and that's because we let someone else start the round for us, and he wasn't very good.

Miggy has had alot of accounts on speed, and can't be boverd to get each account name just to prove he owns, as you will find out if he owns when .co.uk comes out. Me and Miggy used to fight like crazy on .net each round one of us would always win, then we decided to team, and destroy every round/world we played, and that's what we're doing. You've got no idea how I play this game.

DeletedUser

^ That's me on the .net speed. I haven't played that account on speed for a long time. That is why it's rank 7 on twtotal now, but had the most #1's on .net before I quit there, but if I used the same name on there, then I would have #1 more times on there, then anyone else still.

Namaz Account

^ Namaz account. He's not played .net speed for a long time, but he never used other acount apart from 'Miggy Vs Namaz'

^ Every round on that account we played we won, except 1, and that's because we let someone else start the round for us, and he wasn't very good.

Miggy has had alot of accounts on speed, and can't be boverd to get each account name just to prove he owns, as you will find out if he owns when .co.uk comes out. Me and Miggy used to fight like crazy on .net each round one of us would always win, then we decided to team, and destroy every round/world we played, and that's what we're doing. You've got no idea how I play this game.

You 'won' speed rounds because you co-played, nothing more. speed = activeness = win.

DeletedUser

lol that's true, I can only agree with Namaz there... speed is the only kind of tw where it's not completely about activity. You just need to be on for about 7 hours and play a round whenever you have the time. Everybody is able to do this here and then. Almost every player is on the whole round there. Exactly that everybody has the same activity --> the same options makes the speed rounds to a very interesting round. It's all about your war skills there. Timing, retiming, sniping are the probable most important skills on there. How you're building up your village doesn't count this much. You can see this as there are soo many tactics how "best" to build up your village. There are always successfull players for every tactic but this tactic doesn't count much. It's all about your later skills in nobling and war. If you have a perfectly built ranked 1 village with 7k points and a complete nuke and somebody with half your points sends a noble train at you without you having deffense to stop him your perfect village is away. That doesn't mean that you should build only deffense in your first village however. More important are tribes and how you work together with them and just being more inteligent than your opponent.
to come back to your statement lindley:
activity is not the main factor in a speed round. on the contrary, activity is more or less standard, because everybody is active. It's about completely different stuff. Just play a few rounds and you'll notice it.

DeletedUser

Namaz Account

As i said - i dont doubt how good you are... I know i am not anywhere near the same standard - I lack experience and probably some of the skills that come with it... But i didnt question your ability...

DeletedUser

You 'won' speed rounds because you co-played, nothing more. speed = activeness = win.

We didn't co-play all the time. Before co-playing we was fighting each other all the time, and it got boring figthing the same player, so we decided to co-play, and destroyed every round. Tracey doesn't want Me, and Miggy playing every round on .co.uk when they bring there speed server out, as it will make it boring liek the .net speed server. I've also been #1 on World 25 and #1 World 43. #1 on World 25 for over a year, then quit.

Surprised you didn't come out with the "you backstabbed to win every round" like most people say to me. I get payed premium to backstab to win for people on .ro lol. They know I'll 100% win for them.

DeletedUser

@Namaz You can try to make your ego as big as you want, it doesn't make grant a good player, hes a child.

Because he is rank 1 he doesn't instantly get respect, this is because its co-played by 3 people. You can claim you aren't bothering that much anymore or any other crap to make your ego bigger, it doesn't really change anything.

I think about 50% of the players if given a nice account that is above all of the rest (i.e smile?'s account) then they could maintain rank 1.

Oh btw about the speed world thing.... really? speed is so easy, on the oda rounds i usually get into the top 3. it just requires you to sit there for most of the round. (unless your a noob and get a co-player)

You know at first you had a something like a point clearly grant isn't as strong on the PnP as he is ingame, but now you're making a fool of yourself sorry to say I even logged back on (first time in 3 months) to post this, so imagine how dissapointed I am in the common sence in your post .

I must say the combination of Grant Miggy and Namaz is killing. I saw Miggy solo on a normal world and he is solo almost unstoppable.
Now you're probably going to say that this just proves that Miggy does all the work and Grant is just a noob who claims to be good over the succes of Miggy, now I can tell you this first of all Grant won too many speed rounds to not be good, second why in the world would miggy keep playing with a noob co-player (more than once) and third why would he get backed up by Namaz if he isn't as good as he says he is.

So please shut up I saw the combination of Grant and Miggy and I can tell they are both good players and in a one vs. one battle almost everyone will lose.

Please shut up and go on in your tribe forums ore something.

DeletedUser

I am not trying to swell my ego or that of my co-players. I am stating facts.

Currently, the Smile? account is predominately played by Grant not Miggy or I. First of all Miggy is away on vacation at the moment, and as mentioned, I play the Something Fun account on W49. Look it up, we're doing quite well there too.

Of course I log in from time to time, but to do nothing more than watch for incoming and build. That my friend is the beauty of a co-played account. There is always an individual keener than others to play. At the moment it is Grant's time. In a month, maybe Miggy etc.

He was never 'given' the account at all. He built it up with us, as such he deserves all the credit thrown his way. Of course anyone given an account of Smile?'s size would be able to play it, that's because all the hard work has been done - we are almost double the size of #2 player.

Speed is easy as between the three of us we destroyed the server and people left in droves. Prior to Grant's arrival Miggy and I dominated, then Grant came and it became a triumvirate. I left out of boredom, Miggy and Grant continued to embarrass all and add insult to injury. As Grant stated, no point in listing the names as we've played under a number of pseudonyms. You'll see how good they are when STW is launched on UK. I've retired.

As for speed being nothing more than activity, that ranks as one of the most moronic things to date you've posted. Any round over a number of days - depending on the speed - can equate to months, even years, on the slow worlds. By and large the slow worlds are nothing more than Sim City. Speed gives a player the ability to refine his playing skills and Grant has these in abundance.

Rarely would I say it, but Grant and Miggy are some of the best players I have seen on the servers. I am in good company.

Grant is indeed childish at times, but that doesn't deter from his skill. He may lack the wit and panache on the forums, but he simply doesn't care. Actions speak louder than words. You are lacking on both fronts.