What Next for World 5

DeletedUser1410

So now that Hmmm? have gone whats the plans for the rest of the tribes?

Most have took some in from Hmmm? so they can't really complpain about them have taking in a refugee.

So what now?

Joke are at war with Choke
Apart from that there isn't anything going on?

Just wondering what peoples thoughts are now?

DeletedUser

lol Hmmm? only did well because of Why?'s members. :lol:

DeletedUser1410

Name one Member that was in Hmmm? for the last year?
you can't because they ALL quit lol

DeletedUser

lol Hmmm? only did well because of Why?'s members. :lol:

Some of you seem permanently marooned in the distant past. How many people remember anything about Why? or anything they did?
Where are they now? And who really cares? :lol:

DeletedUser6603

Jessie, hello mate, long time no speak ;-). Word of advice, do not go there, you will end up with a multi page debate that will never end!

DeletedUser

Hi Pablo. I'm sure you're right. But Ruffus did ask about what the present and future plans for W5 might be. Not what some long-extinct tribe achieved, however great they were, in days gone by. As for me, all I can say is that my tribe CRUZ. that I founded on the rim in the early weeks of W5, has survived and still thrives in the top 3. That is what counts, in my opinion.

DeletedUser

Couldn't agree more. Why? lasted 2 months on a world that is already about 17 months old.

DeletedUser

couldn t agree more too....why i haven t heard them ...like....ever???

DeletedUser

Name one Member that was in Hmmm? for the last year?
you can't because they ALL quit lol

And then rimmed you on uk9. And at the comments you didn't hear of them as you're most likely the people that took over accounts after we made any decent competition quit. :)

DeletedUser

As I said I was there at the beginning. I certainly remember Why? After two months at the top you cut and ran. Maybe you were bored. Maybe you knew the good days couldn't last. Use whatever excuse you like, Cody. But the fact is you aren't there now. You are history and ancient history at that. End of story.

DeletedUser

As I said I was there at the beginning. I certainly remember Why? After two months at the top you cut and ran. Maybe you were bored. Maybe you knew the good days couldn't last. Use whatever excuse you like, Cody. But the fact is you aren't there now. You are history and ancient history at that. End of story.

Who are you again? This isn't cody btw. Whats the difference in mentioning Why? and Hmmm? both tribes are now gone. Only thing is every tribe now doing well now is thanks to Why?

It's okay, we'll let you guys have any world you want once we get bored. Not like you'll ever do well on any yourself.

DeletedUser1410

And then rimmed you on uk9. And at the comments you didn't hear of them as you're most likely the people that took over accounts after we made any decent competition quit. :)

Erm No I start w5 on its opening shame you haven't a clue what your talking about otherwise you just might learn something
As for worl 9 So what? that make you good does it Rimming me, and by the way you took 1 out of my 2 villages, Since when is that rimming?
Or you talking about something else? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Erm No I start w5 on its opening shame you haven't a clue what your talking about otherwise you just might learn something
As for worl 9 So what? that make you good does it Rimming me, and by the way you took 1 out of my 2 villages, Since when is that rimming?
Or you talking about something else? :icon_razz:

lol you're an idiot. Learn to read, I said at the comments of the people who had not known who Why? was. The post directed at you was about you being rimmed on uk9.

Yes rimmed, you were nobled and quit. ie. rimmed. nuff salad.

DeletedUser1410

NO I lost one village and the restarted
So please try to read the stats
An idiot lol I can read, and read it right first time around.
Why were ok but most of them quit because there start up players
out of the ones that stay'd long enough join Hmmm? because at the time they were the best tribe to join for them
So please show some respect and just don't post if you have no idea what has happened on this world since you ran away because the world was boring for you........

DeletedUser

This thread is clearly about the future, Why? is the past and so clearly not relevant, however awesome we were.

He mentioned Hmm? in his post, who are also in the past. I mentioned Why?. Both tribes influenced the worlds state now, so yah.

DeletedUser

People never keep on topic and ruin the whole forum with ''I'm better than you, I DID (past) this and that''.
Fact is, that's the past and this topic is on the future and present.

Now:
Players from Hmmm? went to diffrent top tribes, JOKE, CRUZ, ALO & if you were stupid enough CHOKE!

Wars:
JOKE+EWar(now one tribe) is at war with CHOKE! as is ALO - I think?
JOKE is also at war with CRUZ but it's a low-impact war - little villages taken on both sides, it's more of a ''attack and we attack back'' war. - Concentrated on CHOKE!

Small tribes are picking sides, many are forced because of threats (Just guessing). But smaller players must know that Morale kills big players therfore ''threats'' are usually full of hot air.

Kris.:gold:

Last edited by a moderator: