What would be everyones greatest war of wars with tribes past and present? tribes from the UK server

DeletedUser

Right people I'm not new to TW. Infact i have played each and every world on the UK server at some point or another, if not playing as my self I've co played accounts and I've met many differant people along the way, I've seen really good tribes conquer and dispand and I've seen really good players give up, either gift there villages to others and leave or pass down accounts for some reason or another and then these accounts fail!

well the point of this post is simple! it might of been diccussed before? infact I'm sure i have seen this before? but I'm gunna post anyway due to bordum :p

right there are now 10 UK worlds at present and like I've said there has been many a good player and tribes left. what in people eyes would of been the greatest war of all wars? with this i mean what tribes past or present would of made the ultimate war???

well in my eyes the 2 greatest tribes ever would of been early W1N from world 1 nothing was stopping these guys! the eariler players were first class players and dominated from the word go. to me W1N don't have the same force as they once did, there hold on W1 i don't feel is as great as it once was.

my second favriote was Bi from early days of world 4 these guy's had the same wrecking force from the word go as W1N once did! it was ashame to see Grant dispand the tribe! for Bi were again a top notch tribe with quality from the off.

in my eyes it would of been a joy to of seen early W1N and Bi fight it out! this in my eyes would of been the War of Wars.

thanks for listening

there are many a good tribe been and gone and it would been interesting to see what others opinions are.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
What zard said.

Rumble & RA are undoubtedly the most skilled tribes to grace .uk.

Except of course RA and Rumble actually did war, so it's not so much a "what if" speculation.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

most skilled? i wouldn't say so really but I've already made up my mind :D early W1N and Bi for me have been the ones i would of been most interested in seeing. for me these have been the better 2 tribes i've seen. but i've never been part of RA or Rumble. so i'm probably being bias :D

DeletedUser

I would say KNK and TFF would be a interesting one to watch, both have had little trouble on their worlds, and have taken tribes out in a matter of weeks

Nauzhror

Reaction score
most skilled? i wouldn't say so really

There's really no argument that can be made against them being the two most skilled tribes. They were both cram packed with players that have been dominating tribalwars worlds since long before .uk existed. Specifically worlds that are far more competitive than the worlds here have historically been.

In one tribe (Rumble) you had Pervis, Purple Predator, Purpleicious, King Bowser Koopa, hoang nghiem, twenty-five, Seductive-Dominatrix, lodda, jagerblue, Bad-Horse, Simz, RaoulDuke, mekolp, Xyziz, Wardy, sir vic, mattcurr, myself, etc.

In the other (RA) you had Thargoran, Russki, Jamm, mohua, lardingd, muldie, sacredfool, reduaram, (R)ed, etc.

There's no other tribes that even come close if you know the histories of the players in question.

And for those that want to use the fact that neither tribe had much staying power on that world, it doesn't matter, both tribes were filled with players who had played late-game accounts on previous worlds (particularly lodda, who is almost unanimously considered the most successful late-game player there is, having been rank 1 roughly a half dozen times past the 5 mill mark, and at least twice past the 20 million mark), plus I said they were the most highly skilled tribes, not the most influential. W1N has influenced the .uk server more greatly undoubtedly, but that doesn't make its members more skilled.

DeletedUser

In the other (RA) you had Thargoran, Russki, Jamm, mohua, lardingd, muldie, sacredfool, reduaram, (R)ed, etc.

I never get mentioned do I? :icon_sad:

On topic - I haven't been around UK enough to say which was the best tribe but from my experience conversations with other players, Rumble VS RA was definitly the best two tribes to play on UK. Look at it this way, that war still pops up every time someone mentions great wars/early game wars/awesome times/general awesomeness - it must had been both awesome (which it was) and mighty influential to be remembered two years into the future.

edit: all by UK standarts of course, although the RA vs Rumble war was pretty awesome on .net standards as well IMO, not the best but still rather awesome :)

DeletedUser

I would say KNK and TFF would be a interesting one to watch, both have had little trouble on their worlds, and have taken tribes out in a matter of weeks

How are they going to know how the tribe acts under pressure if they have not been in trouble in their worlds ?

And for those that want to use the fact that neither tribe had much staying power on that world

RA did not have staying power. Rumble disbanded at rank 1 with several players that had 2 mill + points.
Never thought much of RA as a tribe tbh - phenomenal individual players (especially Galum!) - as a tribe it's lardingd, sacredfool and the people who can be arsed to support them (lard's version of it not mine). I never give credit to tribes that don't survive early world (like Hop!).

DeletedUser

true, but Tff have not allways had it plain sailing, and own over half the world eating throw stacks and i have had some tight trains snipped,
KNK leadership looks solid, as we are currently being oped on (O.O) and the commitment of the knk members to make sure all attacks land at the same time the same day is impressive, they seem to work well on ops and from what i can work out they are a very tight unit
i have seen a lot of tribes hug their way to the top, but i do not feel either of this tribe have ever really huged, they found it easier nobling out tribes instead of the diplomatic route

DeletedUser6695

No offence to either tribe but they are only rank 1 because the dominant tribe on both worlds quit.

DeletedUser

that is true, but the strong stay and the weak disappear, when i play a world i all ways try to see it out for as long as i can

DeletedUser6695

Yet you still can't deny its true.

anyway...

Personally for me the best/most enjoyable war was =FATE= vs Bi! on w4 simply because we beat the big bad Bi! :p

DeletedUser

Yawn, how many times have we heard that one......

I think KNK would be setting a record for the fastest world to close on the uk severs, one that would be hard to beat, despite 4/5 tribe teaming up to take them on they all failed badly and where rimmed or deleted

DeletedUser

Yet you still can't deny its true.

anyway...

Personally for me the best/most enjoyable war was =FATE= vs Bi! on w4 simply because we beat the big bad Bi! :p

CF =FATE= did Bi because they were already on there last legs. the better players of the tribe left and grant stopped playing :icon_biggrin: they were ready for dispanding anyway :lol:

DeletedUser6695

You seem to have very little knowledge of that war, grant may have quit but Ade was extremely active as were other members I.e lewi and MS...

DeletedUser

You seem to have very little knowledge of that war, grant may have quit but Ade was extremely active as were other members I.e lewi and MS...

I seem to recall =FATE= never took a village off me, whereas I took far too many to count.

You didn't win. We just hit self-destruct.

DeletedUser6695

We were winning on the stats... Bi! disbanded therefore we won

DeletedUser

We were winning on the stats... Bi! disbanded therefore we won

Hahahaha... even if the whole of =FATE= targetted my account, a bit of teamwork from the 3 other council members would've stopped you all... you won by default. :)