What would happen if you was nobled?

DeletedUser

What would you do if you was nobled? Would you really start over and why? I mean this is a very slow world....

If I was nobled I would just quit, or I would just prolong playing until a new world came out.

DeletedUser

I would try to get the Resurection award - and hopefully achieve the Victim award. It's nice that losers get consolation prizes :)

DeletedUser

What would you do if you was nobled? Would you really start over and why? I mean this is a very slow world....

If I was nobled I would just quit, or I would just prolong playing until a new world came out.
I would send all my PP to whoever Godsend player that saved from this dead slow, boring and mindless stupid game that I am not able to quit by my self, and then have a LARGE Cognac :)

And if I ever dropped in here again by a mistake, I will just be trolling this forum for fun :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would blame CF, and I wouldn't restart, I didn't like the settings in the first place but wanted to see what they are like to play, to be honest l'll only be playing till w10 comes out, which I hope is 2+ speed with fast unit speed to match.

DeletedUser9028

Start a new village set it to build mines play till premium ran out, so people can have a decent farm. (I'm all heart)
Steve

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Message the player that rimmed me threatening that I will rebuild and come back and rim him when I'm all grown up...

Restart.. buy 1000's of PP and leave on auto renewal so a little piece of me will always be W9...

Promise the wife to never play that stupid game again....

Join W10 even though it be stupid fast noob settings... get rimmed.. repeat till death do us part...

DeletedUser

I'd hurt BangersNMash really badly. Seeing as he's only a half hour bus ride away, it could be brutal.

DeletedUser6695

I would blame CF, and I wouldn't restart, I didn't like the settings in the first place but wanted to see what they are like to play, to be honest l'll only be playing till w10 comes out, which I hope is 2+ speed with fast unit speed to match.

You sir are a word I cannot say on here!

I would cry myself to sleep for a while, then realise it was really Matt's fault and brutally murder him :)

DeletedUser4147

Well yes, CF is probably to blame.

If i get nobled, i blame Rocker/CF/matt. Because seriously, i think they would probably noble me :icon_cry:

And i think i'd quit and go back to that non-farming start up method which i hear is more relaxing :icon_wink: (after i noble james on uk6 for getting us nobled of course :icon_twisted:)

DeletedUser

I would rejoice, say I wasn't ever going to play again, and come back for world 10

DeletedUser117

Never been nobled or rimmed, but I would hide in the furtherest place away from my co player - he would kill me :/

DeletedUser8800

i would become a mod and give myself loads of resources and troops then rim the person who done it to me lol
and become the worlds number1 lol
only joking i love all mods :]
honest opinion quit world nine im playing too many other worlds lol

DeletedUser

If I was playing and I got rimmed, I would quit and/or hop onto another account.

DeletedUser

i would become a mod and give myself loads of resources and troops then rim the person who done it to me lol
and become the worlds number1 lol
only joking i love all mods :]
honest opinion quit world nine im playing too many other worlds lol

I hope you wasn't thinking of been a forum mod :lol:

DeletedUser

I would fall into a long period of depression, possibly turning to drink or self-harm. Then I would allow Jesus into my heart, and return to tw rejuvinated and ready to smite the infidel who rimmed me.