Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Is it a noob world?

A hug world?

A war world?

A pro world?

Or is it too early to tell yet? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Way too many accounts that are co-played of which are played less efficiently than most solo players. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Probably too early to tell but a lot of pointless NAP's flying about. Not sure if that counts as hug world or noob world. Have to agree with satanscircus.

DeletedUser6695

pretty boring so far but hey its not open that long things could get interesting

DeletedUser

probably too early but it seems the settings have had a bit of a negative effect. Churches suck.

DeletedUser

I liked churches at the start of W33, but then when the real wars started, there were active players that knew what they doing in defence.. It was easy then for them to stack the front rediculiously well, and counter noble the rest that had to travel further in..... Noble travel times were the worst because you could spot them from a mile away, Getting a close range village to noble with was like gold.
Turned the world into a .5 speed turtle where defence and "steady players" rule.
There was still alot of skill there, but the wars were so one dimensional that it was a slogfest of nukes for VERY little gain.
I blame the churches for that tbh...

But the addition of "fortresses" or whatever there called should break it up more.

I think the new ap is a bit more of a incentive for the active, skilled and agressive players to continue to play further into a world.
See so many players with skill and talent in the early stage of the world that get bored when the game looses its strategic value.

The new app will hopefully peg it back a bit.

DeletedUser

hope so. this is my first church world and so far i'm feeling like i liked w3 more.

DeletedUser

I would say it will turn out to be a war world and a hug world, but not yet XD

DeletedUser6756

hmm imma have to for beggining hug world then later in game war world :) unless catting counts as a war :icon_twisted: cat wars rullleeeeeeeeeee ! :icon_cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.