What's the verdict on UK 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2137

whatever type of world it is its one I am grateful for and enjoying. The team have done a good job and i look forward to seeing the world develop. I like all four uk worlds, warts and all. The beauty of TW is that it can be whatever game you want. Not everyone can be a winner and not everyone wants to take it seriously. Some don't have the skills others don't have the inclination, but everyone can enjoy TW. Intergenerationally its a superb game so that all levels of ability can enjoy it. Some tribes are passive, some aggressive, some players don't want a tribe others don't need one. The fact that we a)cant wait for the next world and b)can't stop talking about it - shows just how good it is! And don't forget...everyone was a noob once!

DeletedUser6063

like w2 but will be more a cluster of villages and people are scared to attack out of the church area

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Bi! gonner huggle all core K tribes and expand to the rim :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

The church makes it easier to defend i guess so does that mean the world is more inclined to hugging or war? i guess if your less worried about 12 hour nobles trains coming from the other side of the K you might be less willing to make peace. i think the church is going to necesatate that tribes get more organised when co-ording attacks if they expect to lose troops.

not that i know anything, this is my first church world.

DeletedUser

The church makes it easier to defend i guess so does that mean the world is more inclined to hugging or war? i guess if your less worried about 12 hour nobles trains coming from the other side of the K you might be less willing to make peace. i think the church is going to necesatate that tribes get more organised when co-ording attacks if they expect to lose troops.

not that i know anything, this is my first church world.

Hopefully nothing like W35.net. ClamjuKiller and anybody from that world knows what i'm on about. Huggles ftw.

DeletedUser

Because of the defencive nature that churches offer, i think that hugging is actually the more diffucult option....
If a world/tribe/player is going to have a defensive bonus, theres less reason to have NAP's and allies. Hence no need for hugging.
Hugging will surely only hinder you more if you thrive on fighting and not just growing.

Just gives more fuel for the "flame throwers" to smear the hugging layabout tribes that inevitably spring up in worlds early game, and try to talk there tribes up in the forums.

DeletedUser

i have noticed a fair amount of hugging from the pnp and from some of my tribes intel. perhaps all nube tribes are the same that they like to paint the map blue. hopefully when nobles come it'll lessen as nobles come. i'm not quite sure who half the tribes are going to attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.