What's This For?

Nauzhror

Reaction score
The purpose of this forum is for any discussions among players that play UK3, but that don't necessarily relate to UK3. These discussions can either be TW related, but not specifically related to UK3, or they may be entirely unrelated to TW. This does not mean that spam will be tolerated though. While the threads may have topics that would be considered off-topic in the PnP section each thread is still to have a vague topic (the topic moving a bit as time goes on is fine, but not intentionally derailing a thread). For example deciding it is fun to count to 100 in the middle of someone's discussion will still lead to infractions.

DeletedUser

Simple question...Why as the world is now closed can nobling of say less than 3000 pt barbs be disabled?

DeletedUser8856

Simple question...Why as the world is now closed can nobling of say less than 3000 pt barbs be disabled?

I agree its annoying ant time wasting for people to just sit there nobling barbs, but dont you think the world would look so much better when alot of those barbs were cleared up (63,000)
I mean we only have 36,000 villas in the world out of a total 99,000 (Avg)

Nauzhror

Reaction score

There's no setting to limit what types of villages nobles will noble. doubt you'd really want there to be either. As people quit over time you'd wind up with huge gray areas that would just serve to make all attacks between players be incredibly long ranged.

DeletedUser8865

I think he ment like only outlawing the nobling of 500 point barbs.

DeletedUser8865

yes. true enough. it would be nice sure. but wont happen as you say. they most likely woundn't make a setting like that