When is merging to win acceptable?

DeletedUser5582

And there we go, the nubs have got someone else into the tribe to take them over 50 million, it's a shame they can't handle fighting for the title but never mind. I've never seen a whole tribe of noobs like that though, i'm amazed.

Winning condition fulfilled

Dont Winge its Fate has fulfilled the winning conditions today at 19:21 and will win on 20.02. at 19:21.

bitter much?!

You jumped from Honey into Dogs so you made your basket now lie in it! Please if we such nubs then take us below 50 million as am sure an account of your awesomesauyness should find that a doddle......

If not then please no winging :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Big thank you to everyone in DWF for a job well done great work and beers are on Chen

Doozy aka Nibbler (Proud Duke of DWF)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@Meh Meh Meh

If you as in DOGS think DWF are nubs then take them down... but no, you fail to take them down and are consistently losing villas and points to DWF. This doesn't mean you should complain about them in the forums and fail in trying to make them look like nubs.

DeletedUser10306

@Meh Meh Meh

If you as in DOGS think DWF are nubs then take them down... but no, you fail to take them down and are consistently losing villas and points to DWF. This doesn't mean you should complain about them in the forums and fail in trying to make them look like nubs.

Like I said they'll just recruit another nub, they're point whores and couldn't fight sleep, let alone a tribe like ours. But no, they want to just get it over and done with, it's a new level of cheating that should be stopped!

DeletedUser

Sorry but I do not agree.

If they cannot fight you then take them down.

You have 3 months and time is ticking ;-)

tick...... tick.....tick

DeletedUser

Like I said they'll just recruit another nub, they're point whores and couldn't fight sleep, let alone a tribe like ours. But no, they want to just get it over and done with, it's a new level of cheating that should be stopped!

point whores with the highest ODA and ODD out of all the tribes, does anything you say make sense?

telling us we can't fight yet losing a war to us is your best yet tho i think.. keep it up, so very amusing. :lol:

DeletedUser5582

oh please!

In the past 2 months we have invited 22 players (2 today) and 20 on Nov 12th. In the same period Dogs have invited 27!

If you are going to moan at least moan about things you have done better than us!

We are ahead on stats (yes I know all inactive none moved troops was amazing :icon_rolleyes:)

We even merge better than you :icon_eek:

If you guys were winning the war I would give you some credit but you're not and remember when GO were about not a spear nuke did we send at you so really no excuses for not getting a big lead.

Indeed I do recall being berated on these forums for leaving poor Borg out to dry with no support!?!

Yet still we eat more of your villas (just inactives of course)

You knew we were going to do this as your Duke posted as much (and mailed me!), you have had the time to organise a coalition to stop us and you have had time to take our villas. All of these things you have failed at so all you have left is to say we cheat.

I have a lot of time for a few of Dogs members who have played the game in good spirit and been fun to chat to. I really struggle to understand why you would now say we cheat and moan now?

Lets see what the stats show from this point on in shall we and forget the stats up to this point and see exactly what you guys are made of.

If of course you are still active......!!

DeletedUser10306

point whores with the highest ODA and ODD out of all the tribes

I'm 3rd overall, i'm not in your tribe so you just contradicted yourself.

Lets see what the stats show from this point on in shall we and forget the stats up to this point and see exactly what you guys are made of.

ROFL, no matter how many we take off you you'll just keep recruiting, keeping yourselves over 50 million, show us how un-nooby you are by sending some players back to your academy tribe.

If of course you are still active......!!

Of course we're active, do you think most of our account are sat or something?!

DeletedUser5582

ROFL, no matter how many we take off you you'll just keep recruiting, keeping yourselves over 50 million, show us how un-nooby you are by sending some players back to your academy tribe.

um well the offer was to see who will get the most caps from this point as you seem so keen to say you are the better tribe? Am sure as usual our caps will be inactives....

Of course we're active, do you think most of our account are sat or something?!

only the inactive ones :icon_biggrin:

If you guys really are active then this would explain the complete lack of co ordinated attacks on us that have forced us backwards etc etc etc etc

My mistake

DeletedUser10306

um well the offer was to see who will get the most caps from this point as you seem so keen to say you are the better tribe?

Then send some of those players back to the academy tribe, even with a 5 million point head start on us we'd probably get to 50 million first.

DeletedUser5582

Then send some of those players back to the academy tribe, even with a 5 million point head start on us we'd probably get to 50 million first.

yes you;re right even though the previous year have seen you unable to beat us no doubt now you would be able to do so :icon_rolleyes:

Very gently you guys have had your chance and have alas failed. If you are so certain you can defeat us you have 3 months to do so which is plenty. Please no more excuses or chest beating as is a bit silly now.

DeletedUser10306

yes you;re right even though the previous year have seen you unable to beat us no doubt now you would be able to do so

Oh god, does inactives ring a bell? You jump on them as soon as they turn inactive, is it any wonder you've got more conquers? Just admit it, you are not good at TW, maybe LOB is quite good.

DeletedUser

Who are you ingame?

That's for me to know you to never find out.

Even before the merge between Fate - W1NGe they were always the superior tribe and the outcome will have always have been the same.

Fair play W1NGE... Took out tribes like iPod, HUNTER and L-S with ease and won the world with ease.

DeletedUser8815

maybe LOB is quite good.

WOW, praise indeed!

This world was decided at the end of July sometime, when GO inexplicably declared on FATE. I was at the time trying to get an alliance together to fight winge, but was constantly told that winge are no threat, so we will take fate first, then honey then dogs then winge.......in your dreams, maybe.

Despite refusing to fight fate and pleading for you to stop and ally with fate to fight winge. At around that time the war against fate forced fate into allying with winge and the rest as they say is history.

Tactics and diplomacy are as important in this game as fighting is. Go and Dogs were made very poor tactical decisions.....In the end I felt that as I could not agree with GO diplomacy I had very little option but to leave GO and joined winge, on the premise that if you cannot beat them then join them.

I found myself alone in a sea of red, but I fought valiantly and won the respect of my new tribe who later came to my aid and slowly but surely started eating into k44.

Fate did ask the question, if we help you win the world what will happen to us? Winge promised them, that they would be able to join winge.

This actually caused a problem, because after the war (and yes, the war is over) we had not enough space to fulfil our promise. We were faced with 3 options, 1 was to renege on our promise, unthinkable and this was dismissed out of sight immediately, the great winge do not revoke promises. So we were left with 2 options, 1 was to ditch the smaller accounts in winge, again this was dismissed out of hand as these players had made a significant contribution towards our victory, so we were forced to take the only viable option and to try merge accounts in an effort to create the required space.

Finally, on 12 november we had the space and our promise to our allies was fulfilled, with no back stabbing at all.

DOGS do have some very good players, but really good players need good leadership and that is something that the dogs/go/honey/mad alliance have been severely lacking and it is because of this reason you have lost w8.

You may continue to resist, but it really is futile, everyday we grow in points making your task to get us below 50 million less likely than a alien invasion, coinciding with the second coming of Jesus Christ, and the sun crashing into the earth. Don't hold your breath gents. w11 starts next week, I wish you better luck there, but more importantly I wish you better leaders who know a thing or 2 about diplomacy.

Will the last person to leave please turn off the light.

Goodnight and God Bless to you all.

Peter
The borg as always prevail
resistance is futile