When is merging to win acceptable?

DeletedUser9793

So we were left with 2 options, 1 was to ditch the smaller accounts in winge, again this was dismissed out of hand as these players had made a significant contribution towards our victory, so we were forced to take the only viable option and to try merge accounts in an effort to create the required space.

so, out of mathematical interest, how many DWF players actually are there? [ rounded to the nearest dozen is OK]

DeletedUser5582

48 or 4 dozen!

Am very upset that DWF has never nobled an active player by the way. I mean we launch at active ones (no sign of being internalled etc etc) then as soon as the nobles land hey presto they are inactive!

Is amazing don't you think

DeletedUser10306

Even before the merge between Fate - W1NGe they were always the superior tribe and the outcome will have always have been the same.

So you're saying Fate weren't at all good? That's a nice thing to say about the tribe that merged into you, you wouldn't have won without the merge at all.

DeletedUser8815

So you're saying Fate weren't at all good? That's a nice thing to say about the tribe that merged into you, you wouldn't have won without the merge at all.

you would have been rimmed a long time ago had honey not merged with dogs.

in fact without the many merges into dogs they would barely have got above 10 million

DeletedUser5582

am sorry poppet I believe he was referring to the bottom sniffers not Fate

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm 3rd overall, i'm not in your tribe so you just contradicted yourself.

Lmao!! how exactly?? your point was about OUR tribe being point whores.. nothing to do with you and your score!

Again another post/reply that makes no sense and only makes yourself look more like you have no idea what your talking about,

HOWEVER... Please please dont stop your silly complaints as they are really making us laugh and has brought much rejoycing around the DWF camp fire. I'm sure the rest of your tribe must be getting alittle embarrassed with your comical views on how this world is going by now,but dont let them stop you!

As for your reply...here is some more facts that again go against what you claim.. amazing eh?
14 of the top 20 in ODA are indeed in DWF. a very poor 4 are from DOGS! but wait no!! we are the point whore.. Obviously! :icon_rolleyes:

oh and your going to love our next recruitment.. haha would pay to see your face when it happens :icon_cool:

DeletedUser6695

Who is this new meh meh meh? Luca and mike were cool guys and twice the players:(

Uk worlds are always merge fests get over it.

And lastly whoever it was that said w1nge rolled over iPod, iPod leadership collapsed and we merged iirc

DeletedUser6695

Well you are not Luca or mike therefore you are new to me. Simple really

DeletedUser10306

HOWEVER... Please please dont stop your silly complaints

It's not complaining as such, more like having my say on a tribe that decides that getting above the required amount of points by recruiting their way there is bad sportsmanship. So tell me 1 thing, and be honest, would you be happy if admin took away the win condition and made it a fight until the end?

DeletedUser10306

Hmm well I suppose you could be one of them but Luca's posts tend to make sense and Mike was a quiet guy so....

So maybe i'm the quiet one, might sound like a Cliché, like some of my vils :icon_confused: Or maybe i'm the one that made makes sense, I think I make sense about the nubs that call themselves good players anyway.

DeletedUser6695

See how you just shot yourself in the foot?

Mike no longer players and well Luca is Luca so i'd know if it was him:icon_wink:

And just to address the actual point of the thread.

Merging to win is cool, worlds get boring so just end them any way possible

DeletedUser10306

See how you just shot yourself in the foot?

Nope, guns are illegal.

Mike no longer players and well Luca is Luca so i'd know if it was him:icon_wink:

Oh well, your perception and logic are outstanding, you should get an award.

Merging to win is cool, worlds get boring so just end them any way possible

Merging to win isn't cool, and if a world gets easily boring for someone they shouldn't join it in the first place, a war should be a war until a single side isn't capable of fighting anymore. Merging to win is the easy way out, and not 1 member of DWF would be happy to stay and fight if the win condition was to be removed, that's how not good they are.

DeletedUser6695

Wow you really are a delusional fellow, you join a world to have fun(if you dont you need to sort your priorities) once the world becomes boring you leave.

w8 became quite boring extremely quick and now its left to the late game players to slug it out.

Regarding my, logic its quite logical really seeing as Mike doesnt play and Luca is a good friend of mine.

And finally.....You are really going to sit there and say that slogging out a war that could last years will prove someones ability? I think not, at the stage w8 is in all you need is to log in every now and again and realistically if you have any brain cells at all you shouldnt many vills.

DeletedUser7369

Merging to win isn't cool, and if a world gets easily boring for someone they shouldn't join it in the first place, a war should be a war until a single side isn't capable of fighting anymore. Merging to win is the easy way out, and not 1 member of DWF would be happy to stay and fight if the win condition was to be removed, that's how not good they are.

Merging to win is so cool. moaning you have no friends that want to merge with you is not cool. what happened? did people just not like you cos you sulk too much?

The world needs to end as the enemy got boring and just took barbs. yes yes yes you are still an exception to the boredom your tribemates bring to the world but tbh the hard work of w1nge and fate building a working relationship despite shared borders with little to no friction is impressive and win worthy. the two best tribes have few enough members to form one awesome tribe and win, what idiots wouldnt do that? should we instead fight each other after working together so long? of course not.

Put your toys back in the pram, your dummy back in your mouth and do what you can to take the points below 50m. you never know stranger things have happened.

DeletedUser5582

I have nothing to add to the debate but as James has a near perfect record of killing any debate he posts in I thought only fitting to post after him (he has a complex about this).

Meh meh meh we thank you for making us laugh and James see when you post is not always tumbleweed following you like a sock salesman chasing a bonus!

DeletedUser10306

Wow you really are a delusional fellow, you join a world to have fun(if you dont you need to sort your priorities) once the world becomes boring you leave.

Of course I joined to have fun, I don't know why you thought different. And who said I leave when a world gets boring? I didn't, I want to stay until we beat DWF but they are too chicken, cluck cluck! :lol: