When is merging to win acceptable?

DeletedUser5582

Lol. Very true about Words being twisted or no facts etc...But everyone here no matter what anyone says has nobled a Barb or invited players to get to No. 1#, in fact this is most likely true for 90 percent of Tribes/Players who have played this game. No digs, just Mild Banter, was expecting a more Banterish come back though :p

hehe yes sorry you sniped my reply as was replying to Many Meh and have edited my reply now!

and yes you are correct think every tribe has taken small barbs and recruited at some point in all worlds for a variety of reasons some good some not so!

DeletedUser

DOGSCAPS-1.jpg

So funny! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

ahh meh...

You mean until you recruit someone else? You're just a load of cheats that build up accounts and then merge 2 accounts into 1, hardly a fair chance for everyone else is it?!

i beleive thats called sim city is it not? think they got the wrong game here, they have won by accident, they have been vbuilding losts of lovley vills without the understanding that this is a war game... whoopsy.

there ya go predictable jo just another of my comments to say no at.

DeletedUser5582

which comment? you made so many

We cheat, we never attack other tribes, we won by tripping over the finishing line by barb nobling and playing sim city is your post?!

Well tell us all why and compare and contrast to your own tribe (using diagrams where appropriate) as is silly for me to just say lol no against a master QC such as yourself?

DeletedUser8815

ahh meh...

You mean until you recruit someone else? You're just a load of cheats

Saying we cheat would suggest that we break the rules, care to post which rules you think we have broken. I could probably name a dozen accounts from DOGS that have transgressed the rules, and that is just off the top of my head.
that build up accounts and then merge 2 accounts into 1, hardly a fair chance for everyone else is it?!
and of course dogs have never done that, ahem, ched, gruz, pricjenn, shiv, ish, I could name loads more but just can't be bothered to think.

i beleive thats called sim city is it not? think they got the wrong game here, they have won by accident, they have been vbuilding losts of lovley vills without the understanding that this is a war game... whoopsy.

lol, no comment here just a pretty little picture for you to try understand

Side 1:
Tribes: DWF
Side 2:
Tribes: DOGS

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 178
Side 2: 104
Difference: 74

chart

Side 1:
Players: Locutas of Borg
Side 2:
Players: Mistress cj

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 5
Difference: 4

chart

Now, why don't you try convince everybody that Labour won the last election? Your arguments there would contain more credibility than trying to suggest we play sim city or cheat.

DeletedUser10306

I don't think i've known a more nooby tribe, you lot somehow don't understand what we're saying, yet we couldn't say it any clearer if we tried. You are noobs, you want to win by doing it the wrong way, enough said.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5582

so we're not cheats, we do attack other tribes and don;t play sim city?!

Am so confused here :icon_sad:

DeletedUser8815

It is cheating in a way, think about it.

Sorry but I think I need to brush up on my dog language skills, I really do not understand what you mean.

internalling accounts is cheating so what about this?

Village Points Old owner New owner Date/Time
093 (569|403) K45 9,745 Zerkaa [Honey] Meh Meh Meh [Honey] 2011-08-13 17:14:34
092 (561|411) K45 10,231 Zerkaa [Honey] Meh Meh Meh [Honey] 2011-08-13 08:51:35
090 (568|405) K45 9,755 Zerkaa [Honey] Meh Meh Meh [Honey] 2011-08-13 05:54:31
085 (525|409) K45 9,755 Zerkaa [Honey] Meh Meh Meh [Honey] 2011-08-11 23:02:01
088 (530|424) K45 9,755 Zerkaa [Honey] Meh Meh Meh [Honey] 2011-08-11 17:43:13
086 (519|410) K45 9,755 Zerkaa [Honey] Meh Meh Meh [Honey] 2011-08-11 08:54:26
084 (524|409) K45 9,499 Zerkaa [Honey] Meh Meh Meh [Honey] 2011-08-11 06:29:55
MK of DOGS [45:02:30] NW (520|403) K45 9,755 Zerkaa [Honey] Meh Meh Meh [Honey] 2011-08-11 04:01:17
080 Won a gorilla armwrestling (526|413) K45 9,755 Zerkaa [Honey] Meh Meh Meh [Honey] 2011-08-09 04:51:08
079 Cut a bald mans hair (511|412) K45 9,755 Zerkaa [Honey] Meh Meh Meh [Honey] 2011-08-09 00:30:50
078 Can toe balance a chicken (514|410) K45 9,712 Zerkaa [Honey] Meh Meh Meh [Honey] 2011-08-08 23:59:33

Oh hang on, think I am beginning to understand this now, it is ok if done by dogs or honey but cheating when done by dwf?

Have I understood that correctly now?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5582

So LOB are you saying the Bottom Sniffers are not practising what they preach?! They can merge we can't? etc etc

am very confused now :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

This thread has had enough accusations of cheating. If you have any real in game concerns with what has happened in one tribe or another contact in game support.

I see some of you are clearly not happy with the recent events on this world, I am not here to comment or pass judgment on in game events, but please try and keep all your posts with in the forums rules. I do not want to start having to hand out warnings and infractions.

Thanks.

DeletedUser10306

So LOB are you saying the Bottom Sniffers are not practising what they preach?! They can merge we can't? etc etc

am very confused now :icon_confused:

Why do you keep saying bottom sniffers? Have you got some sort of sick infatuation with bum?

DeletedUser8815

Why do you keep saying bottom sniffers? Have you got some sort of sick infatuation with bum?

all dogs sniff bottoms don't they?

you are a dog,

ergo, you are a bottom sniffer.....simples

or is there some doggy logic that refutes that somewhere?

DeletedUser10306

all dogs sniff bottoms don't they?

you are a dog,

ergo, you are a bottom sniffer.....simples

or is there some doggy logic that refutes that somewhere?

I think you've finally completely lost your marbles, last time I checked I was human, saying things like that is just all kinds of wrong. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser8815

I think you've finally completely lost your marbles, last time I checked I was human, saying things like that is just all kinds of wrong. :icon_rolleyes:

human? are you sure?

maybe you are a dog that thinks he is a human? didn't james herbert write about that, called it fluke, iirc.

DeletedUser10100

Not sure you guys are comprehending what we are saying here TBH.

I's simple, this is a WAR GAME. The aim of TW is to destroy your enemy. There is one tribe name on this world that makes any sense. T-N-P (Troops Not Points).
You guys have gone for Points and not really in this world for the longhaul.

I put this forward to you, why not everyone simply speak with the MODS and say ok, lets make this interesting. Last Tribe Standing, all out warfare till the end like this game was designed to be.

Take off new Joiners and restarts, take off Barb Nobling and make it simple, DOGS and her allies vs DWF and their Academies.

DeletedUser5582

Not sure you guys are comprehending what we are saying here TBH.

I's simple, this is a WAR GAME. The aim of TW is to destroy your enemy. There is one tribe name on this world that makes any sense. T-N-P (Troops Not Points).
You guys have gone for Points and not really in this world for the longhaul.

I put this forward to you, why not everyone simply speak with the MODS and say ok, lets make this interesting. Last Tribe Standing, all out warfare till the end like this game was designed to be.

Take off new Joiners and restarts, take off Barb Nobling and make it simple, DOGS and her allies vs DWF and their Academies.

no we are very dim we have explained this to you before.

You have allies we have academies?!

Do not click

now why did you make that tribe?!

was it because A: you were desperate to recruit your enemies

I have no problems with fighting you lot till the end but what would it prove? But please lets try and keep to some sort of relationship with the facts.

So speak to Tracey and whilst waiting for your reply google "all out warfare" then look at your barb munching stats and then come back re read your post and then think why DWF are laughing so hard.

Still at least you can say you did beat us to an academy tribe?

Also see Lob made a thread saying well done nice op (which it was) and for me speaks volumes that you come on here and post what you have just said but are unable to reply to his thread saying thanks or well defended or well anything....