When is merging to win acceptable?

DeletedUser

Maybe because you are barb nobling and still taking vils from your noob acadmy tribe,

Lol this is coming from the biggest Inactive,barb nobler on UK 8 you want to read your own stats lol

DeletedUser10100

Maybe because you are barb nobling and still taking vils from your noob acadmy tribe,

Lol this is coming from the biggest Inactive,barb nobler on UK 8 you want to read your own stats lol

Really. Then why do you have this award on your profile?

H37dA.png

Lol ;p

DeletedUser5582

And the excuses have started, at least we were honest when it came to Gruz...!

Is that a compliment? I'm amazed :icon_surprised:

Many Meh if you re read this thread and concentrate on your own posts you will see a stream of invective and abuse. The difference between us is that when one of yours is under the cosh you boot and say no caps count and we are not bothered at all. When you guys run a well executed Op we say so you well I think you just called us mass attacking noobs!

So stop being surprised that we are able to say well done and maybe try it some time?

DeletedUser10100

Ah! :-( No mention of Nibblers New Award above :-( MK now sad.

DeletedUser

Really funny

So again if you are going to caper on here after taking villas off one player and say you are winning etc etc etc please cast half an eye back to your past.

I like you , you make me laugh a lot .....

Its nice to have a bit of pleasant banter for a change, but if you dig back (I can`t be bothered) you will find all the chat about how gruz and ched were our fault and I think you were crowing about winning the war .. and that is not happening ... quite simply you are going to win this world, well done, think there are a few valid points about how you win it .... could have just sent a circ out to the world to say ... first 50 guys to get to a millions join together and lets win this world ... lol .. I personally would be happy to win it your way tho Jo ... a win is a win ... BUT

But...I think we would win without the win condition but would be fair to say we would be trying a little harder without it but such is life.

if you are suggesting your not trying hard to win the war then that actually makes a mockery of this game ... not sure how you will be able to crow about winning the world so loudly when you get trounced by a tribe 2/3 rds your size ....

Best get some more stats out to show how many vills other than ched and gruz you nobled versus shaun... he was active enuf before he started to get attacked lol ... and he sent nukes today .... funny that ... we would never kick a live player cos of stats , thats why ched stayed so long and cost us dear .. tho as always we knew we would get it back even tho you must admit you wrote us off at the time ....

I don't care about stats (never have never will)

Why do you post so many then ??

Anyway ... enjoy your win ... you deserve it ... I mean that ... and Doozy ... apparently nothing is underhand in this game as you should know ;)

We are the best tribe .... pound for pound (points x conquers .. lowest wins versus the opposition)... go on admit it .... it will do your soul good to come clean ..

DeletedUser5582

Certain Dogs have impressed me a lot. For instance Tiger you sent a fast train (anyone can do this) but the clearing nuke and the following support timings were superb and was a joy to see and coupled on top of a decent amount of incoming from a good number of your tribemates you have to say well played so pound for pound on that evidence Dogs are definitely the better tribe over the past few weeks. Over the world's life then no I wouldn't say pound for pound Dogs have been the better tribe.

Scrubs soul.

Ok now for the rest of your points...

Are we trying hard at the moment no will I personally be crowing about winning Uk8 again no. Should DWF be trying hard and to end in style then a resounding yes and will do my utmost in changing the mindset of not just myself but a few of my tribemates too as we have, alas, not been putting in the effort and you guys deserve 100% from us.

As for the Ched/Gruz issue again was our favourite Doggie spokeman touting the usual inactive rubbish with a new twist hence getting some posts back (on this topic I think tribes are damned if they boot and damned if they don't but is silly suggesting someone just goes inactive as soon as an op starts denying the op had anything to do with the sudden lack of clicking things?). I guess the main difference is we not saying Shaun's stats should be removed from the record whereas some Doggies (ok ok probs just one!) were adamant that Ched and Gruz should not count?!

Am not sure we in DWF have been "crowing" over things more fighting our corner over the posts appearing on here. A few well thought most not.

Respect is a mutual thing so Tiger do dig back over this thread and others and see if DWF are more sinned against than sinning?

At the end of the day does it matter? For me not really. I joined UK8 not for the world settings (hate morale and not a fan of Pallys) but because the world had a win setting so there was light at the end of the tunnel.

Tiger, you once quoted on here that a tribe was trying to win a decent pot but would probably lose the tournament by doing so which I think is a poker reference.

I do think with Honey (lets not rehash this) that Dogs went for the pot but in so doing lost the tournament. DWF (ignoring your circular mail jibe) always had at least one eye on the main prize.

However, you guys are, for now, winning this war on stats. I for one will do my best to take that away from you too!

My spear nukes will be with you shortly!

DeletedUser10100

My spear nukes will be with you shortly!

For goodness sakes. How many Times, you attack with Axe, LC, MA, RAM, CAT and a pally if you so wish (not ruling out Nobles too, they come in handy). I thought we Rimmed all the Noobs on this world ;p

DeletedUser

Great post JO ... fitting response and considering the time of year suitably honest lol

Would I like to win this world ... bet your ass I would

Am I jealous ... to bloomin right

Would I do what you have done .... absolutely

And the honey thing ... well we had no real choice ... I personally did not want it to happen as we were starting to get some serious momentum but our previously agreed ally status kinda forced the issue ... and W1nge were starting to take vills faster and gain more turf .. after all this world was all about owning the biggest area ... the quickest ... by the way some great guys joined us from honey .. and GO ... so we can`t complain

DeletedUser

I like this thread, its got some great points with honest opinions. DWF had the right tactics to win the world, DOGS the right players to win the war.

DeletedUser

Nibbler's nobling stats:

Village Points Old owner New owner Date/Time
Barbarian village (515|528) K55 3,530 Barbarian Nibbler [DWF] 2012-01-13 03:23:50
Barbarian village (586|550) K55 3,444 Barbarian Nibbler [DWF] 2012-01-13 02:25:39
Dumb Swimmer (597|451) K45 3,515 Barbarian Nibbler [DWF] 2012-01-13 00:28:44
Barbarian village (500|531) K55 3,532 Barbarian Nibbler [DWF] 2012-01-13 00:06:08
Barbarian village (578|477) K45 3,508 Barbarian Nibbler [DWF] 2012-01-12 23:53:39
Barbarian village (574|542) K55 3,523 Barbarian Nibbler [DWF] 2012-01-12 22:44:51
Barbarian village (500|510) K55 3,555 Barbarian Nibbler [DWF] 2012-01-12 19:47:45
Barbarian village (576|540) K55 3,525 Barbarian Nibbler [DWF] 2012-01-12 00:34:24
Barbarian village (575|542) K55 3,305 Barbarian Nibbler [DWF] 2012-01-11 20:06:34
Poppy Driver (576|475) K45 3,279 Barbarian Nibbler [DWF] 2012-01-11 17:17:18
Cheap Runner (515|526) K55 3,541 Barbarian Nibbler [DWF] 2012-01-11 14:38:09
Barbarian village (509|530) K55 3,556 Barbarian Nibbler [DWF] 2012-01-11 13:28:34
Pepper Rider (576|543) K55 3,668 Barbarian Nibbler [DWF] 2012-01-11 11:14:15
HELL Fire 004 (617|458) K46 9,737 luckychunt [~TE~] Nibbler [DWF] 2012-01-10 09:54:43
Bubble Gum Runner (501|512) K55 3,507 Barbarian Nibbler [DWF] 2012-01-09 01:05:54
Bugs Bunny Driver (575|475) K45 3,189 Barbarian Nibbler [DWF] 2012-01-08 21:52:14
Daffy Duck Runner (519|515) K55 3,148 Barbarian Nibbler [DWF] 2012-01-08 21:45:32
Noddy Runner (517|524) K55 3,501 Barbarian Nibbler [DWF] 2012-01-08 11:33:23
Puppy Driver (571|474) K45 3,462 Barbarian Nibbler [DWF] 2012-01-08 09:11:55
shenderson 1 (343|470) K43 8,185 shenderson [Noble] Nibbler [DWF] 2012-01-08 08:28:53

That's all I have to say.

DeletedUser5582

no no Pushty tell us more!

Or are we just posting random folk's nobling stats up as we wait for the end of this world?

I never thought (truly) I would ever see the day when Many Meh had his own fan boy!

Anyway we look forward to the continuing cabaret here but do humbly request a few programme notes so we can understand what you are trying to say whilst we giggle!

DeletedUser

no no Pushty tell us more!

Or are we just posting random folk's nobling stats up as we wait for the end of this world?

I never thought (truly) I would ever see the day when Many Meh had his own fan boy!

Anyway we look forward to the continuing cabaret here but do humbly request a few programme notes so we can understand what you are trying to say whilst we giggle!

Sorry, after all the incessant, hate-fueled drivel in here I happened to forget the title. ^^