Where has all the banter gone?

DeletedUser3227

seems since we have started whippin wg's buts, they dont want to play in the forums anymore?

or is it because of something else?

please explain, as the forums are my favourite part of tw, and my opponents are letting me down :(

DeletedUser

I think the forums died when the most 0f the decent players left W2. Now only a few of the die hards are left.

DeletedUser3227

there seemed to be plenty of banter when the cheated us out of all those vills.

DeletedUser

They didnt cheat us max to be fair, stabbed us in the back yes. it was our own fault we didnt see the merge coming, and had massive areas with empty vils, all be it in safe areas ast the time. Lessons learnt. Now we need to make them pay.

DeletedUser8943

I'm still around ;) so don't worry, there will be more from me. Just had a few RL things keeping me busy last week or so ;)

DeletedUser

It all left when The Victims realised they weren't going to win this world, although the mails from them have increased recently as they have taken up a new hobby.

Begging for there place on UK2!!!

DeletedUser7215

yes it funny they beg us to let them join us so they can win still by offering us all there inactive account but why would we want to have them on our side so we can have there inactives when we can just take them anyway and they cant do nothing to stop us bar try to recap or snipe an odd train yes you fail again tvl you be on the uk2 list of greats that the greatest noobs of uk2 and the losers of uk2 and the cheats of uk2 hahaha

DeletedUser8924

yes you fail again tvl you be on the uk2 list of greats that the greatest noobs of uk2 and the losers of uk2 and the cheats of uk2 hahaha

i feel realy sorry for all those Ex TV players who arnt here to defend their case

TV could have won this world,hands down....but whats done is done,all that's left is for you guys to eat up those inactive accounts....shame its taking so long....wounder why....

For the time i was on uk2 i didnt see any cheating,just a load of old grudges

and as for the lossers of uk2,well that depends on how you look at it doesn't it

DeletedUser8943

TV could have won this world,hands down
And Germany could have won WW2 if its leaders didn't make bad decisions. Yes TV had some very skilled players, although some of them had some very dubious and unorthodox tactics, cough cough. But over-confidience and smugness blinded them and caused them to make poor decisions. They alienated everyone else on the world as to shut the doors on all possible diplomatic ploys. WG and GF are Resolute that there is only ONE objective for the foreseeable future, and that is eliminating TV. TV's recent attempts to try and drive a wedge between the two sides is a pointless waste of energy, especially when you send the identical mail to both tribes lol. Even now the leaders in TV talk as though they have any say in the outcome of the world, they don't, they aren't the thing slowing down the end of the world, the price of nobles is.

shame its taking so long....wounder why....
4000 village so far in January alone..... big thing holding people back is the cost of nobles

DeletedUser

i feel realy sorry for all those Ex TV players who arnt here to defend their case

What exactly makes you feel sorry for them? Their arrogance was their downfall. Look back through the forums and actually read some of the drivel they spouted about how easy it was for them to win this world. It is ironic they left because it was all just too hard for them.

TV could have won this world,hands down....but whats done is done,all that's left is for you guys to eat up those inactive accounts....shame its taking so long....wounder why....

Could have blah blah blah. When was the last time you saw an inactive account sniping :icon_rolleyes: and shifting troops :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes: or building walls :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes: for that matter??

For the time i was on uk2 i didnt see any cheating,just a load of old grudges

You must have had your eyes closed, or maybe you were not in their inner circle, that is more likely. Their methods used are well known to us, most of us having played servers that allow rally point scripts.

and as for the lossers of uk2,well that depends on how you look at it doesn't it

Suppose it does. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser8924

It is ironic they left because it was all just too hard for them.

Could have blah blah blah. When was the last time you saw an inactive account sniping :icon_rolleyes: and shifting troops :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes: or building walls :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes: for that matter??

You must have had your eyes closed, or maybe you were not in their inner circle, that is more likely. Their methods used are well known to us, most of us having played servers that allow rally point scripts.

1)Not too hard for them,it was just the time it would have taken to win this world, its outragous!
2.1)Don't know weather you have herd but the barbs on new worlds attack you! anything could be posible with TW these days ;)
2.2)Not there so i dont know,i just look at stats now and then....
3)I hardly ever used scripts,that maybe why, but i still stand by what i said about cheating...if there was any then i was unaware of it