Where to join?

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Bored, decided to join W4 on the rim, but know nothing about any of the tribes on the world.

Any advice for what direction has the best rim tribe?

Note: If I end up joining and it turns out there are no decent tribes in my area chances are I will found my own and fix that.

Also I have joined the world already but will restart if need be to change direction.

DeletedUser

Ooh, if you'll make your own, i suggest NE. Aim K35 ;)

How about doing some research yourself? And any tribe lead by you has a lifespan of 3 weeks max (being serious).

Werent you that guy who always argue'd with nauz and got pwned? Or maybe that was someone else..

DeletedUser

Ahh glad you came. :)

OT: Did you know google auto suggests your username? EPIC!?

DeletedUser

long way to catch up...even for you nauz. and yes that is a challenge

Nauzhror

Reaction score
long way to catch up...even for you nauz. and yes that is a challenge

No intention of catching up.

Was more or less a mental conversation with my self that went something like this:

"Hmm, maybe I should join W4 on the rim since starting with W5 all worlds will have a 300 ms limit on noble trains."

DeletedUser1508

How about doing some research yourself? And any tribe lead by you has a lifespan of 3 weeks max (being serious).

As opposed to lasting 1 week if led by you? :icon_wink: (being serious though)

DeletedUser

You are close (not very close) to me nauz.... Holler me if you need a member for your tribe. I intentionally joined a mass recruiting tribe in the rim... Wanted to see how does it feel to be in a nooby tribe :D

DeletedUser4147

Nope, NE is where it's at now I'm afraid. Me and AB joining that way threw off the server's equilibrium.

Hmm... Seems i went as far away from you as possible. Rank 1 in K63 (started earlier today) atm though (and yes, everyone else in K63 has recieved restart letters)

Note the actual Biggsy-32 acc is set to delete

Uhh, this guy still around

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wonder how long it will take me to catch up. D:

But I'll probably quit before that happens.

DeletedUser

Recently started in NE myself, different nick though. Hoping to lock horns with the great Nauz soon then! Which K are you in Nauzhror?