which forum personality do you like

DeletedUser

Starting this thread coz recently a lot of ppl spend more time talking how good or bad others posts are...so why not express your views here...all you gotta do is answer this (based only on performance in externals)

Best Forum Impact(Tribe):
Best PnP's(Tribe):
Best Posts(Player):
Best Flamer(Player):

Worst Forum Impact(Tribe):
Worst PnP's(Tribe):
Worst Posts(Player):
Worst Flamer(Player):

moardrek's addition:

Best Forum Rivalry(Players):
Worst Forum Rivalry(Players):

The forum impact should be decided on how well a tribe succeeds in expressing its views on the externals to those reading the views....and it is completely different from forum presence

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ive purposly not listed DOGS in the tribe options as its my tribe, though in my opinion DOGS would have topped the bill for best tribe impact and best PnP's... so there!

Best Forum Impact(Tribe): Virtus - (very big presence on the externals)

Best PnP's(Tribe): W~A~R (their PnP on archizlv, ONCE UPON A TIME, was epic!)

Best Posts(Player): Davemac (he gives witty and intelligent posts in equal measure. something u dont get often on the externals).

Best Flamer(Player): Barsterward (if u want argue about anything, pm bars he loves it)

Worst Forum Impact(Tribe): TEAM (just spam every UK2 thread into oblivion because the dont get their own way. no doubt they will be doing the same to this thread as soon as max and darth get out of bed and throw another shrimp on the barby)

Worst PnP's(Tribe): TEAM (their 'So the gang bang starts! :)' thread was pathetic, like babies spitting their dummys out)

Worst Posts(Player): Eazy Az/Uncle Chop Chop/Darthcalais whatever u want to call him. (everything he posts is intended to disrupt the various conversations on the externals, simply because it doesnt follow the TEAM party line).

Worst Flamer(Player): Eazy Az/Uncle Chop Chop/Darthcalais (hes always up for an argument, especially now TEAM are near defeat, hes flaming like a wounded bear :).

*waits for the flaming from max and his pack of flying monkeys... go on max spam ANOTHER thread to death because u dont like the 'general consensus' :)

DeletedUser3227

Best Forum Impact(Tribe): TEAM, seems every1 wants in on team theads

Best PnP's(Tribe): TEAMs gangbang thread, seems to have every1 trying to dismantle it.

Best Posts(Player): gixxer, makes me laugh.

Best Flamer(Player): eazy/gixxer own every1

Worst Forum Impact(Tribe):
dogs by far

Worst PnP's(Tribe): W~A~R thread on archi, pnp about some1 losing nukes is a joke.

Worst Posts(Player): the nobbler, i cant stand players that are rubbish ingame yet think they are gods gift to tw in the externals.

Worst Flamer(Player): toffer, really argues a losing battle all the time. and i also cant stand people who leave there mates and join an enermy then think they still are good on the forums, traitor.

DeletedUser7149

I thought it was about time for everyone to see an outside opinion.

Best Forum Impact(Tribe): Dogs - Usually clear and to the point
Best PnP's(Tribe): Dogs again (I am a simple person I like pictures, and I have a dog)
Best Posts(Player): Insanesaint (posts always make sense and have a good points)
Best Flamer(Player): No flames have been good (in the last 3 pages)

Worst Forum Impact(Tribe): Whichever one doesn't post.
Worst PnP's(Tribe): The Moderators (No pics on the declaration of war against off topic; I like pics)
Worst Posts(Player):
Worst Flamer(Player): Again No flames have been really good(in the last 3 pages)

My own additions:

Best Sibling Rivalry: Max & Nobler (Really after reading them go back and forth I swear they are brothers).

Worst Sibling Rivalry: Toffer & Eazyaz
(see above, but it's not nearly as entertaining).