Who Advises the Advisors?

DeletedUser

It seems the tribe Citizens Advice, are hitting a low ebb in their claim to power.

I have to ask with all the internalling, failed ops, and losing a war, whom exactly is advising the Advisors?

Citizens Advice
Citizens Advice
the only thing that rhymes with it
is basmati rice

Feel free to drop into one of our conveniently located centres around the world and get advice on disputes with neighbours, health and safety regulations , law, and how to polish your spear.

Our staff are trained to assist .

Any concerns or complaints can be sent to Tigerstripe who is best qualified to ignore them.

Indeed it seems that rhyming and humorous puns are not the only thing they are poor at.

HereLiesGoodOldFred.jpg

So let's look at the facts, perhaps?

Some stats to clarify things....

Side 1:
Tribes: W.A.R
Side 2:
Tribes: C.A.

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 3
Difference: 25

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: W.A.R
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 283
Side 2: 93
Difference: 190

chart

It seems that CA are hitting major inactive problems, and with UK17 starting on Monday, I shudder to think of how these stats will change even more...

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 439
Side 2: 439
Difference: 0

chart

With players like Karack, The Gardener, Specilarcher....where is it going to end?

no-friends-at-least-people-on-the-internet-will-talk-to-you-maybe.jpg

It seems all their effort went into the last big Op on Nom Nom Nom. Over the space of 3 weeks well over 2000 fakes sent at the account, including many nukes, close range nobles and randomness. It all culminated in the last final glorious Op Day....
NameTribeConquered villagesLost villagesDefeated opponents while attackingDefeated opponents while defending
Nom Nom NomWAR1189.1348.955.080

A nice easy shake off from the Rank 1 Player

funny-pictures-kitten-flosses-as-pe.jpg

I remember the Gardner being very vocal about the abilities of Nom Nom Nom account. It seems kinda poetic, that as Nom, and WAR triumph so heftily, the Gardener has left this world.

So what does the future hold for the Citizens Advice Tribe?

images