who are the third best tribe?

DeletedUser920

Oldschool - hammer over the back of the head works wonders.

What was all that sammy, cruddy mess though ? - aah - maybe that WAS the hammer...

DeletedUser

Well one things for sure, the 3rd best tribe certainly is not INSANE.

Maybe you could do a proper post instead of your pointless trolling? :icon_rolleyes:

1) InSane - maybe a bit biased but a great tribe and the merge with Theory strengthened and stabilised there ranks. I even found an old enemy who I am now working together with. A mix between beginners and experienced here, hopefully wont get banged.

2) +PEST- - Definitely have a good chance if them and VDom decide to at least stop themselves from having a war - a war would either prove one of them completely victorious or both tribes collapse.

3) VDom - See above.

They're mainly the 3 I feel can survive. I also feel Saints will slowly climb up the ranks as long as they don't do something stupid.

(Obviously I didn't include 404 or Bi! They're all nubs really :icon_wink:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser857

Maybe you could do a proper post instead of your pointless trolling? :icon_rolleyes:

1) InSane - maybe a bit biased but I'm helping them out now and the merge with Theory strengthened and stabilised there ranks. I even found an old enemy who I am now working together with. A mix between beginners and experienced here, hopefully wont get banged.

2) +PEST- - Definitely have a good chance if them and VDom decide to at least stop themselves from having a war - a war would either prove one of them completely victorious or both tribes collapse.

3) VDom - See above.

They're mainly the 3 I feel can survive. I also feel Saints will slowly climb up the ranks as long as they don't do something stupid.

(Obviously I didn't include 404 or Bi! They're all nubs really :icon_wink:)

On the contry, I had a poke around Insane while I sat one of their members- hence I draw to an educated conclusion.

DeletedUser

That's not on the contrary (you spelt it wrong), that's you pointing out... your point which I never declined/rejected/dissaproved, I simply said do a proper post rather than trolling.

DeletedUser857

That's not on the contrary (you spelt it wrong), that's you pointing out... your point which I never declined/rejected/dissaproved, I simply said do a proper post rather than trolling.

I didn't say it with a view to provoking an emotional response (trolling), I was merely pointing out how bad a tribe Insane is.

DeletedUser

Ok, I'm sorry. Go make a thread titled "How bad InSane Are" or go back to MSG...

DeletedUser

i would say Elite! put in a good case. They have the 3rd best APP in the top 20, they're selective and I think a second generation tribe at least. Sometimes you need your tribe to fall apart a couple of times before you find out who you want in and who you don't.

DeletedUser

Yeah they do like fairly strong and competent, although their tribe name is egotistical.

DeletedUser

its an interesting K, K54 with Elite, Saints and InSane deffinatly having capable players. And if it's true that R_O_T and T4H are somehow a family tribe things could get tasty. Failng that Vdom and Pest both seem to developing well. I think the third best will raise up from that lost somewhere and might even go higher. But I think it's fair to say given the players of Bi! and the numbers of 404 they still have a clear advantage for the time being.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Yeah they do like fairly strong and competent, although their tribe name is egotistical.

The name elite isn't so much egotistical as noobie. Players that are actually of the upper tier ability-wise rarely refer to themselves as being "elite", people who think they're better than they are and yearn to be a part of the upper tier on the other hand tend to call themselves "elite".

ie. I have never called myself elite. Purple Predator has never called himself elite. Lodda has never called himself elite, etc..., yet, all three have been classified as such by other people on numerous occasions.

DeletedUser

The name elite isn't so much egotistical as noobie. Players that are actually of the upper tier ability-wise rarely refer to themselves as being "elite", people who think they're better than they are and yearn to be a part of the upper tier on the other hand tend to call themselves "elite".

ie. I have never called myself elite. Purple Predator has never called himself elite. Lodda has never called himself elite, etc..., yet, all three have been classified as such by other people on numerous occasions.
Neither do i, i take comfort in the fact i do better than most :)
I think you explained my "egotistical" in more words than i would care to, thanks.

DeletedUser

I never got RPS~E's full name, Rampaging Saints Elite and no matter how hard i look i can't find Rampaging Saint Regulars....unless Saints are in fact RPS's academy?

DeletedUser

I never got RPS~E's full name, Rampaging Saints Elite and no matter how hard i look i can't find Rampaging Saint Regulars....unless Saints are in fact RPS's academy?

Heck no we aren't. We have better stats. LOL

DeletedUser

its an interesting K, K54 with Elite, Saints and InSane deffinatly having capable players. And if it's true that R_O_T and T4H are somehow a family tribe things could get tasty. Failng that Vdom and Pest both seem to developing well. I think the third best will raise up from that lost somewhere and might even go higher. But I think it's fair to say given the players of Bi! and the numbers of 404 they still have a clear advantage for the time being.

When Zalastain left you, 404 became fail :D!

DeletedUser

Clamju (My fellow nub! :icon_razz:) Has a point though. You'll still do well but Zalastain was probably your best player. IMO!

DeletedUser

maybe, maybe not. he left before i really got going here and i understood he was a bit of a devisive factor. still i'm sure he is a good player but the loss of one good player does not make a tribe fail.

DeletedUser

Nauzhror is elite? Who knew?

I'm joking, don't rim me!!!