who are the third best tribe?

DeletedUser885

why do i have to be joking, these are good tribe, with a bright future if they keep thing up

They arn't easy fight e.g. tribe like Sons and Virus that you can just eaily walk over

DeletedUser

Like Radarr, I have to ask if you are joking, right? Or maybe forgot [sarcasm][/sarcasm]?
:)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Seriously hazard? 78 members, and only rank 40? That's what you call impressive? At this rate the eight man tribe I'm in on the rim* will pass that.

*This world doesn't really have a "real" rim.

DeletedUser885

well fair enough but you should always give somthing a chance let see what happen in the future

DeletedUser

I'd say 404 is third best. :icon_wink:

Some wouldn't even put us that high so i guess i should thank you ^_^

Seriously tho, this thread was set up a while back when Bi! and 404 were the two stand out tribes. A lot has changed since then (though personally i'd still place 404 second but i'm biased)

Can I close this thread as i made it? I think the top 5 tribes thread is less leading though people seem to prefer this thread still.

DeletedUser

Can I close this thread as i made it? I think the top 5 tribes thread is less leading though people seem to prefer this thread still.

Top5 seems to be about an arbitrary rating system, this thread has some explanation. And as there's no real way of 'rating' the majority of tribes at this stage the other thread seems much less useful, aside for as a guage of public opinion.

DeletedUser

Some wouldn't even put us that high so i guess i should thank you ^_^

Seriously tho, this thread was set up a while back when Bi! and 404 were the two stand out tribes. A lot has changed since then (though personally i'd still place 404 second but i'm biased)

Pfft, 404 are really low on my rankings, they are all pointwhores, we know that :icon_rolleyes:

^_^