Who are...

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Admin and admin-slave are built in admin accounts, Innogames is used periodically by developers and/or product managers I believe.

DeletedUser4

[tt]Admin/Admin Slave are both accounts used to set up forums, the Innogames account is used by product managers and developers when they post stuff thats official from above[/tt]

DeletedUser

[tt] the Innogames account is used by product managers and developers when they post stuff thats official from above[/tt]

And that's never been used? It says 0 posts or does creating a thread not count as a post?

DeletedUser4

[tt]If they dont need to post they dont post :) its more about what Im here for, but if for instance im on holiday Thar doesnt have the access to Innogames that I have so they would then use the account to post the stuff that I would normally post eg updates [/tt]

DeletedUser

Although I get what you mean, can't Morthy do that too as he has posted an update once iirc.

But, yeah, I get what you mean about if you and Morthy are away then Tharg can't do that = )

DeletedUser

why are there 2 admin accounts?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7325

What I am interested in is, are these accounts assigned to specific individuals, different for different forums, such as .co.uk, .net and so on? Or they are managed by Group of people with Admin rights?

Just asking as we know when Tharg posts something or Tracey posts an update as we are talking to individuals who have their OWN accounts, while as Admin generalise the thing and could be used by different people using same account to notify about the updates. (As happens on some Non TW related forums).

DeletedUser4

[tt]The innogames account can be accessed by a number of people ie all product managers, the others two are controlled by the person who runs the forums in Innogames for his behind the scenes stuff. [/tt]

DeletedUser

do they create the forums or forum sections (worlds or speed server or community)