Who is Joining?

• Thread starter DeletedUser6695
  • Start date

DeletedUser6695

As the title says...who's joining?

Personally ill probably join

Radarr

I think I am? But I don't have time so I'll have to either quit later or pull out. (Think I'm part of a premade)

lord dan win

Not... joining...
I might co someone for start-up if I'm asked but settings suck = (

DeletedUser8468

Might join just to have an advanced look at the new version 7.0. It looks amazing

Meechans Minion

I doubt I'll join. Too close to uk6 so I'm still around there! and then theres exams too. :-(

TheMusicWithin

Might join, already playing NET17, NET20, UK6 and I plan on joining a pre-made in NET54 so will be joining UK7 for the fun and the practice of a start-up :icon_biggrin:

Ska2D2

Reaction score
Not to keen on the settings, I'll likely wait for the new features to be added to UK6

Gronak

Yeah but will probably forget once I get on ps3 to play cod. :x

DeletedUser8385

these are my favorite world settings i love the church, not so much morale but hey alot of noobs dont build churchs or build them in every vill :) but if i do join its to join nyk's teaching tribe and share some church knowledge

One Hit KO

IF I join i'm in it for the long hall, not early quitting, might have to reduce my activity other the weeks but i'm keeping in. ;)

Olis750

these are my favorite world settings i love the church, not so much morale but hey alot of noobs dont build churchs or build them in every vill :) but if i do join its to join nyk's teaching tribe and share some church knowledge
Those who can't do... Teach.

Hades The Hated

mmm i think timing might be good for me to run a proper acc again after w3 so guess im in or may co with someone

SammyK

Now way if CF and Adellion are

They will cry when I rim them both :icon_twisted:

Hate seeing Children cry

FearMySpearNuke

I will definately be joining, will be fun trying out the new stuff and i've never played this settings like this before so gonna be a new experience which i'm gonna love :lol: