• Thread starter DeletedUser6695
  • Start date

DeletedUser

obv i will be there :D check the recruitment for my premade

DeletedUser

Oh wait, I'm in G3ars aren't I? D:

I think I have to join if it's going ahead... = (

DeletedUser

Im in, got garg and zard teaching me startup :)

I'll teach you.
Resources up to 5/3/1 or some variant.
100-150 spears.
Get LC.
Whore them for a bit.
Research axes.
HQ whore to 15.
Smithy to 10(12)
Research rams/cats.
HQ whore to 23(25)

Basically if you do that, you're guaranteed top 10 if you're farming enough to keep queues running.

DeletedUser

I'll teach you.
Resources up to 5/3/1 or some variant.
100-150 spears.
Get LC.
Whore them for a bit.
Research axes.
HQ whore to 15.
Smithy to 10(12)
Research rams/cats.
HQ whore to 23(25)

Basically if you do that, you're guaranteed top 10 if you're farming enough to keep queues running.

:lol: (One word posts aren't allowed)

DeletedUser

Settings suck.

I'll never play a church world again. However I am interested to see the new version so...........

DeletedUser

I'm awesome :icon_biggrin:

joining...perhaps, who knows...and churches meh :icon_confused:

Triarii2D

Reaction score
Settings suck.

I'll never play a church world again. However I am interested to see the new version so...........

Shaney if you are playing this world pm me on skype(invaliduserx) theres a possible swarm get together there plus some people from places such as TFF and WLE from .net1 :)

and i'll be joining of course, hate the settings but the new version looks good so will try my best at a church world

DeletedUser

Actual LOL. I thought the graphics looked 'Meh' and I'd give them a try first. Just joined the Beta and EPIC CRINGE :lol:

+1 to your last sentence, i think its good however i did not like the new barb thing.

When you click on a barb, instead of the old one were it automatically brings you to the send troops, Send Resources, Support etc... page it shows you 3 little icons :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

+1 to your last sentence, i think its good however i did not like the new barb thing.

When you click on a barb, instead of the old one were it automatically brings you to the send troops, Send Resources, Support etc... page it shows you 3 little icons :icon_confused:

Deactivate it.