Who is the best player on UK2

DeletedUser

Ok well it turned out that Dubby isn't the best player so I would like to invite you to nominate who you think is the best player on UK2.

Here are some criteria to get you started:
ODD
Forum Presence
Nobling of enemies vs barbs & inactives
Honor
Integrity
Determination
Agression

My suggestion is that you score your chosen player out of 10 for each criteria with some justification (but go for your own method if you prefer). For example:

Dubbythemule:
ODA : 2 vv poor
ODD : 8 good defence
Forum Presence : 10 excellent
Nobling of enemies vs barbs & inactives : 2 lots of barbs and inactives
Honor : 8 has stayed with true which was a mistake but honourable
Integrity : 8 as above
Determination : 7 has stuck with us
Agression : 2 doesn't attack much
Total score : 52

n.b. I realise that agression and ODA are closely linked but I think that it is an important measure!

DeletedUser

Nice idea Blinkered .. I'll start straight away. :)

SamuelJW*

I've given this player a 9 although he's only ranked 31th, because he's the current king-of-total-conquers. Moreover he's 10% better than the second best. Detailled information can be found in the spoiler below :icon_wink:
  • ODA: 8/10
    With a rank 9 Oda of 30 million I can not exaggerate with a high score. However, considering this player has broken some oda milestones he deserves an extra point.
  • ODD: \
    I decided to give no points on this category because of the simple reason that odd is the one variable in this game that lies beyond the player's control. Samuel reached rank6 with 41 million ODD points withouth any tribal support. Euhm well let's be fair on this, he had help from one pally and a couple of D-nukes which he sent back before most had made a difference; as a result only 3 or 4 of them did help him during a battle. But in my dictionary 4 D-nukes and one pally is considered to be nothing. :icon_cool:
  • Forum Presence: \
    Not bad I think, but I have such a good relationship with this player it is hard for me to comment on this subject, Lol.
  • Nobling of enemies vs barbs & inactives: 9.5/10
    Apart from a one small barb fest, he has had a lot of enemy conquers. I remember him to be the king of Team/virtus with far more enemy conquers than the others. Details of this can be found in his (old) video on youtube (A story of Team-Virtus), or in spoiler 2.1. Furthermore he's currently making a good progress on TV, for details on this matter I direct you to spoiler 2.2.
  • Honor: 9/10
    He backed up for a tribemember in need, namely DarthCalais. Even if the consequences where not prosperous.
  • Integrity: 3/10
    Read his siggy will ya! It's the only fair thing he has to say .. That is this is a war game, never trust anyone :icon_razz:
    Yes, not even your own duke, there are some smelly consequences bounded to Juke's diplomacy. Bad for both the tribe and the negociated ..
  • Determination: 9/10
    He kept going on even though his 5 closest tribemates and good outside-the-game friends have been either forced to delete or could not stand the Jason-ramble. This resulted into samuel's Dogs-frontline to be more than doubled, and a group gangbang of 15 Dogs-players on his lonely cluster. He struggled his way through it and later on joined Dogs. On this moment his frontline switched to the other side, and even enlarged more. Please have a peep in spoiler 3 ..
    So yes, I think this player has a great determination :)
  • Agression: 9.5/10
    His ODA reflects it all. For agression you need troops, when you use troops the farm is less filled. To see samuel's average farm vill per village for the last couple of days, you have to open spoiler 4. You'll see an average farm count of 9k while the farm can hold 24k.With that being said, I conclude samuel to be a very agressive player.

Appendixes:

The ingame rankings are between brackets next to the players name. This is a snapshot of 11 November with more to follow. I plan to do this weekly untill the end of my days.

2010-11-11_2115.png

2010-11-11_2128.png

Side 1:
Players: SamuelJW
Side 2:
Tribes: -TV-

Timeframe: 23/10/2010 00:00:00 to 11/11/2010 20:39:46

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 72
Side 2: 47
Difference: 25

chart

uk2

2010-11-11_2202.png

Thank you,
Dees. :)

* Ps, it was not said whether it is a must to talk about someone else or not, so techically this bragging can not be considered spam and is therefore a legal post.

DeletedUser5175

Im going with a blast from the past, there have been a lot of great players on uk2, but even they would admit that Vic stood out

insanesaint aka Vic

Points - 5/10 - made crisis core look like a point whore :O

ODA 09/10 I remember thinking i had good ODA the time pound for pound ODA to points though Vic beat most

ODD 8/10

Forum Presence 10/10 iclaim the best PnP of w2?

Nobling of Enemies vs Inactives 9.5/10 no barbs, some inactives

Honour - 10/10 If insanesaint said he had your back, you were fine

Integrety 10/10 Very trustworthy and upfront

Determination 7/10 Initially Vics determination raised his tribe higher than was expected but then events outside his control meant he had to leave

Aggression 8/10 More aggressive than most, Vic could keep it in check when his tribe needed him to

---

This has been done from memory as Vic's stats are gone now. World 2 is a worse place without him though

DeletedUser

The best player on UK2 is undoubtly Jaigosian.

Points: 9/10 - In the top 10 for just short of a year whilst remaining one of the fastest noblers on uk2.

ODA: 8/10 - Oda was good, again in the top 10 for a very long time and was higher in Oda then most players had in Odt.

ODD: 7/10 - It again was decent at the beginning of the summer but after he started mauling everyone who stood in his way nobody wanted to send him attacks anymore through fear of his cats.

Forum Presence: 8/10 - At one time he was a top poster but lost his way so often along with his temper.

Nobling of enemies vs barbs & inactives: 7/10 - Not the best nobling record, but then again he had so many barbs around him, he simply had to start clustering, like everyone else started to do.

Honor: 9/10 - Never before have i seen someone literally throw his all into this game. He would send litterally hundreds of thousands of defence to stack a tribemate and launch every nuke he had to clear a village for someone else, if it benefited them.

Integrity: 9/10 - He started this world as a nobody, like me. But forged a tribe that has never been repeated on this world. Virtus was the pinnacle of organisation and passion to succeed.

Determination: 10/10 - If there was not a way to do something he would find a way. Never gave up. Never backed down, even under tremendous odds.

Agression: 10/10 - Uk2's most feared player ever in the history of this world, no player could match his organisation nor his relentless fighting and he proved a few times that even whole tribes couldn't even stop him.

I remember TWM did an op on him once and after a week of attacks, over one hundred nukes and several hundred fakes he not only sniped the 12 or so trains they sent to him, he took about 6 villages off them.

That in itsself is worthy of recognition.

Total: 76/90 - Outstanding overal and uk2 is a much lesser world for him getting bored and quitting.

My opinions are biased.
Im his friend and coplayer.

But no one can deny that the way he run a tribe and his account was breathtaking and once on the move this player was an unstoppable force that will never be seen again on this world.

Regards.
Marc.

DeletedUser

Virtus was the pinnacle of organisation and passion to succeed.
Hahahaha .. very funny Jaigosian .. where are the milestones? Oops .. you barely had any :lol:

Honor .. more like 1 or 2 imo. Dismissing half the council .. phuh.

Stop pretending to be someone else Jai. At least I didn't came under a different allias to boast about myself, see appendix 1. Very low of you :icon_rolleyes:

Never give yourself a 10/10 mark. .. Perfectionism is the limit of time to the infinity.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

But what is the use of preaching the Gospel to men whose whole attention is concentrated upon a mad, desperate struggle to keep themselves alive dees pffft.

B2T:
the best players on this world are gone and have been for some time now imo, gf have a few seriously mad players that if left untouched will be unstoppable!
slowsaylor has my respect out of the whole of gf. his aggression was top notch in my books, with quality timming but he did have a weakness :lol: that i will not tell because i want to see him brutalize a few W~A~R ego's

at dogs
stormy has my votes and some chocolate !

DeletedUser

I iz the bezt, i iz avin millions of points and thingz, no one iz az goodz az meez

:icon_eek:

DeletedUser5283

I iz the bezt, i iz avin millions of points and thingz, no one iz az goodz az meez

:icon_eek:

:icon_twisted: yea ur :spear: nukes are the best in uk2 :icon_wink:

but u are a good player juke :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

:icon_twisted: yea ur :spear: nukes are the best in uk2 :icon_wink:

but u are a good player juke :icon_evil:

Lol nothing gets past you m8. I'm probably the worst player on W2, by a long shot.

DeletedUser

Slowsaylor RULES!!!

He is indeed a bit slow...thats his disadvantage but nevertheless is a good student of mine :p

DeletedUser

its well known that slowsailor always has the protection of hepos the real leader of gf

DeletedUser

So after a very long time since the last post here, does anyone heave a Comment on who is NOW the best player??

DeletedUser

Come on boys and girls, we ALL know who the best player was. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser8943

Best -player is a tough question to answer because there are so many different aspects to the game.

My first nomination sounds like just nominating someone from my tribe but remember I had the 'fun' of being on the recieving end of his vicious attacks in the past:

Slowsaylor for being one of the top aggressive players out there. Nice lad, but all I can say is don't make him angry. I remember during the levian war, being a nighthawk(the war began at midnight) I was the first to really get stuck in, and being surrounded by slowsaylor he was my first target. Needless to say I didn't sleep properly until the war ended as a result. Jmay learned about his aggression as well when she catted some of his farms.
hulk.jpg

SLOWSAYLOR MAD.... SLOWSAYLOR SMASH

Best Defensive player,

I'd say keef was for a long long time, until it eventually just became a losing battle. Facing massive attacks he managed to be a right pain in W~A~R's side and his ODD is now only being caught up to by some of the more active players.

For sheer audicity of plans.

Anthrich, for managing to parachute into the middle of enemy territory and carve out a huge presence in the middle of k75.

For long range involvement in a tribal effort, I'd say Lordlucan. Bit mocked at time in our tribes ranks for the sheer amount of fakes that he'd send, but nobody can argue that hardly a day would pass without hundreds of attacks coming in from his back lines to the front. And he has always made a big effort to get to the front, and when allowed to settle in, very difficult then to dislodge.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice Observations. Glad it's not just one sided though. lordlucan has done well. From being in a Really Noob tribe Called TDN then went from strength to strength. He'd be my Nomination from the W~A~R side of things.