Who is the best player on UK2

DeletedUser

I can think of a few, some are in G.F, but i'll name someone outside the tribe. 1 player that i've noticed has been battered and bruised but still fights on, others would have quit but this guy hasn't. I'm talking about Neile, G.F have smashed him to bits, but he still attempts to recap and noble his enemies. That's more than I can say about half of W~A~R, even those with more than double his points. Especially Captain Sharpe and AJMC2K5 or whatever she's called, they get their points from barbs and internalling. And we all know that W~A~R are tight with their troops, so I think Neile has done well to last so long. Some people might not agree with me, but it's my opinion.

DeletedUser7054

i think my path to glory has been a worth while one started as nothing with a bunch of noobs then joined storm got taught to be a better player then rimmed the ex noobs. always wanted to get into a fight with levian after that but never happened for a while. thought against GF non stop the whole time we was at war the only member to of that alliance with storm lev then spoke with hepos who said come join us so its as simple as that been merking W~A~R players ever since! storm rider!

DeletedUser

I'm glad I have ended up on the same side as Gelisva and Koxar and so many other attack minded players.

Strongest at defense I have come across in defense Quest2005.

DeletedUser8943

Who's Jaigosian, did a search in TW stats and it reported Player no longer exists

DeletedUser8943

Retired... or where you made redundant :)

maderedundantanyway%20crop%20web.gif

DeletedUser3227

best player on this world is me :D

hahahahaha

nah serious best player on here is me :)

(ego much, yeah i want to flame myself sometimes)

jaigosian was never the best player here, top 5, probally.

DeletedUser

Wot you talkin bout................we all knows it was Hoggy m8 :lol: