Who is the best player on UK6

DeletedUser

Ripped from the W2 forums as I am incredibly bored and thought it'd be nice to get these forums a bit more lively, starting this with good intentions and some healthy debate and discussion. :) Please no flaming ok?

ODD
Forum Presence
Nobling of enemies vs barbs & inactives
Determination
Aggression
Offensive Skill
Defensive Skill
Honor
Integrity
Leadership/Motivation

My suggestion is that you score your chosen player out of 10 for each criteria with some justification (but go for your own method if you prefer). I realise that agression and ODA are closely linked but I think that it is an important measure! Also I accept the personality is a bit of an odd one to include for an online game, but i still think it is a key part to being a good player, you've got to be able to work with others and a good personality and approachability helps :) (don't include it if you don't want to though)

I will do one in a bit, just got to go click those A and B buttons on W12 for a wee bit :icon_sad:

Have Fun!
Rich

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Actually I am debating with myself whether to expand this to being: Who is the best player from each of the top 2 tribes in uk6. Just so that we get a bit more variation and not necessarily having people only write about their best mates on here. Just a thought :)

Rich

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9761

tough call really, perhaps one from each side would be easier

DeletedUser

My JBOX vote:
Well I started this thinking that really there was only one choice, that being Chubbs...but after flicking through the stats I have realised it's quite a close call between Chubbs and Ostry. *Flips Coin* Well that was a fail as I've just lost 10p under the fridge -.-

*Flips again and catches it this time* Looks like my vote goes for Ostry...

Ostry.Misiu

Points: 9/10 - At rank two I can't knock this score of 12.928.586 especially considering he was knocked back 6 million or so only a few weeks ago due to unfortunate circumstances and I believe a misunderstanding. I have no doubt he would be pushing 13.5 mill. if it wasn't for that, but knowing Ostry it won't be long before he's there anyway :)

ODA: 8/10 - A good score of
127.938.903 Opponents Defeated, though I personally feel he should be pushing that up a bit more with the size of his account and the rebuild time on this world. I expect him to be challenging the top 3 in the ODA rankings soon enough!
ODD: 8/10 - I accept it's difficult to rate the score for opponents defeated while defending due to the fact that it depends on your enemies attacking you. However, a score of 132.461.091 is quite an impressive total so I have still rated it 8 out of 10.
Forum Presence: 3/10 - A quiet one, both on these externals and also in the tribe forums, but having said that, he's always there when you need him to offer advice or a helping hand
Nobling of enemies vs barbs & inactives: 9/10 - On the negative side.... Ostry has taken a total of 984 Barbarian Villages according to TW Stats. Though only 434 between 26 and 4000 points. Still sounds like a lot, i agree, but considering the world situation I am willing to over look it as most if not all players have had barb munching sprees to cement positions or add a few more nukes or def villages where needed. Internals I feel it's unfair to comment on due to the activity problems we have had in JBOX lol :p We've all taken our fair share which hasn't been an ideal situation :/ On the positive side... he is ranked 2nd from JBOX in terms of conquers against RK on the in-game war stats having taken 251 villages from our enemies and an impressive record of holding them having only lost 47 to the nasty red dots ;)
Determination: 9/10 - I think anyone left on this world now deserves a pretty high score considering the situation Haha! But I applaud Ostry for continuing even after being set back by almost half his points and villages, a lot of them in frontline areas.
Aggression: 9/10 - Always going at RK, though his ODA doesn't quite reflect how aggressive he is, his war points do having taken 342 villages in all of JBOX's wars!

Offensive Skill: 9/10 - I've never seen an Ostry op first hand but I have certainly seen the results and they are very impressive :)
Defensive Skill: 10/10 - WOW! Is all i can say about Ostry's defensive skill, awesome stuff to have only lost 30 villages to RK before May and only 51 in total in any war...you gotta teach me Ostry buddy! ;)
Leadership/Motivation: 7/10 - Being so quiet it's hard to give you much of a score pal, but you have been involved in motivating a few when planning ops so i think seven is a fair score :)
Reputation: 1/10 - On the forums, none existent. Gave him 1 cos i like him hehe! :D
Personality: A quiet chap, but he's actually really nice to talk to and enjoys a good laugh though I've not talked to him about much other than the game before now :)

I'll do someone from RK a little later
:icon_biggrin:

Rich

DeletedUser

Ha ha will post on this shortly lol, work work work and nuke nuke nuke at min :p

AA carry out your assessment!

DeletedUser9761

AA carry out your assessment!
I would if i could agree with my self on who to pick, there is many good players on this world from both sides.
I will post something once i come up with something.lol

DeletedUser

same, i can't decide out of you RK lot :( and i'm too skint to afford flipping too many coins again after yesterday! (still haven't recovered the 10p)

DeletedUser

haha, and if I am to do that, I'd do for both tribes not just one cos that way it's better? :)

DeletedUser

This question does bother me, because how do you class a good player, to me its not just OD it certainly isnt points, its someone who is motivational, dependable, there when you need them, funny when you need a laugh. You dont get OD when you help someone else.

I think our best player is Drogba, because he makes me strive not to be like him LOL.

As for JBOX i think the best players are the ones who have been here from the beginning and are still here fighting.

Its impossible for me to pick anyone one person, in my eyes this is a tribe game and certainly without a good tribe no one person stands a chance, no matter how good.

Saph x

DeletedUser

dont let me stop the conversation though, thats just my thought, comeon somone else!!

DeletedUser

JBOX

Ostry.Misiu (Just the name rings shivers in RK's ears. the only other name that scares them is daviwy :), the name TheRiverStyx just gives them chuckles)

Points: 9/10 - not much to say but the way went from 12mil to 6mil and back to 12mil being able to get back his villages (most of) in the front line and still stand as a dominant force is some huge display of skills

ODA: 10/10 - My rating is not based on his points, because I know him as a mass mad attacker well enough to know he is one of the best in the game at the min.

ODD: 6/10 - Good at defending, and also quick to support.

Forum Presence: 4/10 - A quiet one, both on these externals and also in the tribe forums, but having said that, he's always there when you need him to offer advice or a helping hand (if you are too lazy to write your own explanation, just steal Styx input!)

Nobling of enemies vs barbs & inactives: n/a - I think barbs and all them lot are irrelevant at the min, they are there for food or taking. Enemies vils are better because they push you to front line but don't think this counts now at the stage of the game.... stupid silly Rich!

Determination: 10/10. Him and paulous are the most determined I've seen in terms of standing regardless of situations, so they've got 10/10 from me.

Aggression: 10/10 - Always going at RK, though his ODA doesn't quite reflect how aggressive he is, his war points do having taken 342 villages in all of JBOX's wars! (if you are too lazy to write your own explanation, just steal Styx input!)

Offensive Skill: 9/10 - Rare for ostry to claim and not noble... nuff said.

Defensive Skill: 7/10 - Not seen his defensive skills front hand

Leadership/Motivation: 5/10 - Good motivator, good qualities as a soldier. haven't seen much of his leadership qualities though.

Reputation: 10/10 - I don't care if he don't post on here or in tribe forum. He still wins this hands down!

Personality: Very good personality, reserved but also talks when necessary.

RK

AA/Speedy/Drogba "the pally": not too familiar with a lot of RK but will speak of those I somewhat know

ODA: not rated, because I will touch on this in aggression, defensive and offensive skills

ODD: not rated, because I will touch on this in aggression, defensive and offensive skills

Forum Presence: 9/10 - That is for AA, speedy is a quiet speed selling chic that doesn't get out of the bubble! 3/10 for her :)

Nobling of enemies vs barbs & inactives: n/a - I think barbs and all them lot are irrelevant at the min, they are there for food or taking. Enemies vils are better because they push you to front line but don't think this counts now at the stage of the game.... stupid silly Rich!

Determination: 6-8/10. Good players, AA's been since start which is massive. I think speedy is under new management but still respect to the two.

Aggression: 5-8/10 - always have these names crop up now and then in the forums on attacks. Speedy historically to me wins the aggression though.

Offensive Skill: 8/10 - Think they both got good offensive skills, and good strategies.

Defensive Skill: 8/10 - speedy makes this one a little higher, i think AA sleeps too much and sometimes gets caught offguard, or maybe that was just before :p

Leadership/Motivation: 8/10 - Don't know of RK's management, but who would i put my money on being the better leader? Probably AA... Also probs got some motivational skills i don't know him... Drogba seem to be the best though

Reputation: 8/10 - Good reputation from the two, doubt anyone would ignore an attack from either. IF you don't call that reputation then what is?

Personality: Very good personalities, apart from being in game enemies. Kinda cool people to chat to, easy going and just normal humans! I give a 10/10 on this. Actually most RK players personality wise i give 10/10... maybe I am just too lenient.