who is the best you have come across

DeletedUser8800

ok who is the best attacker defender and sniper you have faced

DeletedUser8800

attacker lighty jo as she never stopped lol although was out numbered 100 to 1 lol villas wise in that area

defender redleg without a doubt this guy never slept when death was on him

sniper lee30 of brains although a small player he was a pain to get villas off

Triarii2D

Reaction score
Dee when he can be bothered, hunskelper is deaths biggest threat in my opinion

will say english sly, and tb27 deserves a name cause he is catching me on ODD rankings, but thats cause death/aots are fed up of dead nukes, but english sly overall as he times in support and stacks to a reasonable level, not like Ianpaul's 80K/60K 10K HC when there was 1 enemy villa in his 11x11 :|

errr well can't say me and haven't actually met a decent death sniper so will just say fanatik cause shes(and AN is too) best but doesnt have much of a workout on this world tbh...

Last edited:

DeletedUser5528

The best player I have come accross has to be Simon the original Zero player. He was a great enemy and a helpful ally. I dont only judge greatness by how many vills you can noble and oda rankings but on attitude also. He liked to drag his tribemates into his wars which promotes teamwork.

Most of all he was a good laugh!

DeletedUser1728

Attacker - not really been attacked by anyone who has struck me as awesome yet
Defender - I admired housethatjackbuilt when he was standing his ground against TFF in k63, great player, great sense of humour and all done with no prem :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I'd have to say Triarii2D so far! He's been the only guy I've gone up against to fight for a village and between him and I, we've gone round and round a few times to the point where it's a bit comical, but I"ve also complimented him as well in terms of his stacking and defending and by my terms, that makes a good player .

-Ach