Who Is/Was The Best Player on UK4?

DeletedUser

Yes, I completely ripped this from UK2, so no credit to me. Oh well. A good thread should be re-used imo, no?

Basically, state your opinion for who you think is or was the best player to set foot on UK4 and your reasons for your opinion. I.E. What they did on UK4 that was significant etc...

Here are some criteria to get you started:

Forum Presence & Reputation
Nobling of enemies vs barbs & inactives
Operations and farming proficiency
Honour & Integrity
Fear factor & aggression
Previous experience

You can add other things you feel you want to add. This isn't a ratings thread, just a place for suggesting names and DISCUSSING why or do or don't agree with other people's suggestions... without too much flaming ofc. Please justify yourselves well. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8195

Pinkney.

Doesn't play anymore, but when he did, he seemed pretty awesome. He started 3 weeks late but was 2nd to 20 villages, way into the top 20 before he just disapeared! He was one of the top farmers and decent OD. He'd cleared his area nicely. Really nice guy too!

There is my nominee lol

DeletedUser6695

Me?

Imo I would have to say Lucaboy :)

Quality player and a decent guy.

Oh and you ade :p

DeletedUser

Matt is the best player, with luca behind him. they are the rightful rank1 and 2 in my eyes

DeletedUser

Grant. Sorry to say this but he is/was.

Oh and then obviously me (blush)

DeletedUser8195

Matt is 2nd on my list.

Grant was pretty good, but he always had someone with him. 3 at the start, then 2, then 1 for a few days and the 2 when Ade joined.

DeletedUser

From playing experience i would have to say scouseseamus and luca. Was/am in tribes with both and was impressed with both.

DeletedUser

An honourable player you can rely on. They'd be more likely to be better team players too

DeletedUser

i would like to re-tract my previous players, as i forgot about ade, so i know say matt and ade are the best players on UK4 :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Missed out "Honour and Integrity" from your criteria then I see :icon_rolleyes:
The most honourable players are the noobs to be honest and they're only honourable, because if they wasn't they'd get rimmed by the tribe they're in. A great player can do as he wishes in my opinion and if they don't like it, then they're going to have to do something about it and most tribes can't do anything about it.

What does honour and integrity have to do with being a great player..?

Exactly.

An honourable player you can rely on. They'd be more likely to be better team players too

Big difference between Team players and Great players like Gronak said.

Exactly. A great player is honourable and has can lead to an extent too if needed. A great player is versatile.

A great player doesn't have to be honourable, but some are some are not. Most of the ones that are aint great players. Team players need to be honourable to there team/tribe mates. I'm just honourable to my close friends anyone else like tribe dukes/barons and people like that I'm not honourable to unless they're a close friends. Dukes/Barons/Members are all the same thing except Dukes can disband a tribe and dismiss players, Barons can dismiss, members can't do anythign except stay or leave. Having Duke doesn't mean they're great players either.

A good team player would attack/support someone 100s of hours away to save his tribe. (which I wouldn't do unless it was a close friend friend if that makes any sence lol).

A great player is just a great player that does what he wants.

Miggy is my greatest player on Uk4. (Yes he does play uk4 he co-plays me lol)

DeletedUser

Wouldn't say Adellion, although, he showed great late game skill.

No, best player ever to of graced UK4 was probably Miggy, back at start up. We all know if he continued with co Smile? with Grant or Adellion later on (Because Grant went off TW for a bit, which was why Adellion was on Smile? in the first place) then Miggy would of dominated Rank 1 with either one. Probably more-over Grant than Adellion.

Miggy is my greatest player on Uk4. (Yes he does play uk4 he co-plays me lol)

Oh? His back on Smile?

Mmkay, current best player on UK4 is Miggy.

DeletedUser

A great player doesn't have to be honourable, but some are some are not. Most of the ones that are aint great players. Team players need to be honourable to there team/tribe mates. I'm just honourable to my close friends anyone else like tribe dukes/barons and people like that I'm not honourable to unless they're a close friends. Dukes/Barons/Members are all the same thing except Dukes can disband a tribe and dismiss players, Barons can dismiss, members can't do anythign except stay or leave. Having Duke doesn't mean they're great players either.

A good team player would attack/support someone 100s of hours away to save his tribe. (which I wouldn't do unless it was a close friend friend if that makes any sence lol).

A great player is just a great player that does what he wants.

Well then you are a rubbish TRIBALWARS player. You'd be great at INDIVIDUALWARS though.

Seriously though if you are only loyal to your friends, then how do you expect to ever make any new friends? That's just antisocial.

Even if you didn't want to make any new friends, why not just make a tribe with your close friends? If those were the only ones you were willing to support and attack for then why even bother having the rest of Bi! in your tribe when it existed.