who should have listened to max?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3227

Berg or Bergkmap1010 has been a long running co-player for the Thunderhorse account since UK1. We've had our disagreements but the were always solved by a meet up and beer! Things took a turn this week and accusations on my part were thrown around.

As some of you may be aware there was an account breach on the Thunderhorse account this week. This resulted in the password being changed and my troops being sent back from frontline villages (100K + defence per village as they were takes from Albion). 21 noble trains were then launched from TheRiverStyx in the early am, comprising of a few hundred axes and noble per part of the train, no pre-nukes or scouts beforehand. This resulted in 21 lost villages.

Given that Berg had the e-mail account set as his for the account, I blamed Berg for this, especially given his previous thread on the Uk6 forums saying he had turned to JBOX. Berg had however not joined JBOX but started playing the UK Classic server.

I blamed Berg for something he never did and for that I would like to publically apologise for this, as I accused him of this on the externals tarring his reputation and causing him to post a rather hot headed outburst, which I think any of us accused of such a thing would do.

As it transpires Bergs e-mail account was compromised to gain control of the Thunderhorse account to perform this pretty low tactic on JBOXs part (not that I think it was condoned or discussed by the council, this seems to be an act of an indivdual. If it was by a member of JBOX or someone that is friends with them we will never be able to prove, however I have lost all respect for JBOX as a honourable enemy.

lol,

i told you guys over and over, that chubbs has done this kinda stuff before, i told you guys that jbox were no good bunch of cheaters that will not think twice at stooping so low. i wanted to hit them hard while we had them, but you guys want to be respectfull to them and honour a agreement about a 4 week period to cool off after diplomacy was broken.

but you didnt listen to me, and now its happened to you guys, too bad so sad. maybe we werent just a bunch of war mongerers and actually knew what we were talking about. my vote is chubbs was behind it as he did the same thing on uk2 to us.

egg is on rk's face now, suffer :D

DeletedUser

and you are who exactly?

and why come and disturb the peace?

i thought we had gotten over this, well as much as anyone ever was. But to hop on here and start throwing accusations about at respected players such as Chubbs is not on. Also to start slating RK abut something they clearly had no control over is nothing short of disrespectful. ( yes apparently i am defending you guys :s )

Thanks for your time but i very much doubt your criticisms are welcome here *waves good bye and good riddance*

DeletedUser3227

accusations?

hahahah

ask chubbs

im sure he will fill you in.

DeletedUser9761

egg is on rk's face now, suffer :D

have you actually checked stats before writing this up?
Side 1:
Tribes: RK
Side 2:
Tribes: JBOX

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,142
Side 2: 2,238
Difference: 904

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 29,244,268
Side 2: 20,180,608
Difference: 9,063,660

chart
Egg on our face?? I think not!!

Phil.

DeletedUser

don't think he thought about it much at all Phil :p

*hats off to RK*

DeletedUser8782

Oh god max is back around, talking rubbish as he always as :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Well at least hes able to liven up the forums. WB Max.

But as Phil said, theres no egg on RKs face. We took back the villas that were stolen plus many more. (with no help from the mods of course)

DeletedUser

And I had nothing to do with it, I didn't even know until someone in RK mailed me about it

I held my hands up on W2, I got given access to an enemy account by a disgruntled player and couldn't resist a snoop round the enemy's forums, I did not however arrange to give away any villages

I got a big penalty and learned my lesson end of

Max you bailed out, the minute things weren't going your way (as with W2 also I believe, when you handed your whole account to the enemy) so, please keep your ill informed opinions to yourself.

chubbs

DeletedUser3227

i dont care who is winning the war, i was right, jbox stooped to the lows i predicted, just as i said,

and chubbs you did give away ian deaths villages mate, thats why we put a ticket in and you got banned.

and now it happened again here, that must be a coincidence,

DeletedUser

so you have proof for both incidents max?

no?

then once again i say, Thanks for your time but your criticisms are not welcome here *waves good bye and good riddance*

DeletedUser3227

I held my hands up on W2, I got given access to an enemy account by a disgruntled player and couldn't resist a snoop round the enemy's forums, I did not however arrange to give away any villages

I got a big penalty and learned my lesson end of

chubbs

proof enough for uk2

and what, the exact same thing happens here?
get bitten once shame on you, get bitten twice shame on me.

DeletedUser3227

and you are who exactly?

and why come and disturb the peace?

i thought we had gotten over this, well as much as anyone ever was. But to hop on here and start throwing accusations about at respected players such as Chubbs is not on. Also to start slating RK abut something they clearly had no control over is nothing short of disrespectful. ( yes apparently i am defending you guys :s )

Thanks for your time but i very much doubt your criticisms are welcome here *waves good bye and good riddance*

i am DeAdMaX, ask around,

who are you?

oh thats right, your the guy who sent 21 trains at 21 vills the were emptied, you are the main cheater, and imo should of been banned from uk2 perma.

tribal wars dont need cheaters like you my friend.

how ya doing mofo, hope all is well :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8782

You still here? I was certain you wouldn't return after the last time you left :icon_wink:

DeletedUser3227

yeah, i got bored of uk6

as some reason the tribe i was in did not want a war they could win, i cant sit around on my hands you know?

and tbh, im very happy rk are whipping jboxs butts, i always knew they could do it, i was just dissapointed they couldnt see it way back when, imagine the war stats if they had of?

anyway, i had my fun, just thought it was funny how it played out in the end.

go rk take uk6

DeletedUser

i dont care who is winning the war, i was right, jbox stooped to the lows i predicted, just as i said,

and chubbs you did give away ian deaths villages mate, thats why we put a ticket in and you got banned.

and now it happened again here, that must be a coincidence,

No I didn't, I just never defended them.

I never cooperated with anyone to take the villages, I simply used the account to read the forums, a big difference to what you are accusing.

And yes a big coincidence, as it had nothing to do with me, as everyone that knows me, knows I wouldn't have condoned it had I known, given the outcome for me on W2 when I made the mistake and got punished.

DeletedUser

i am DeAdMaX, ask around

i have.....no one knew :icon_neutral:

who are you?

:lol: i am rich (wave)

oh thats right, your the guy who sent 21 trains at 21 vills the were emptied, you are the main cheater, and imo should of been banned from uk2 perma.

incorrect. i never played w2. and i have never cheated in tribal wars. bar once on w35 when i didnt understand sit rules and that was 3 years+ ago :icon_rolleyes: (and i was punished so don't you worry)

tribal wars dont need cheaters like you my friend.

as i said, i am not a cheater and anyone that knows me would probably not think twice if asked that question :icon_razz: however, tribalwars and especially these forums don't need poop stirrers like you my friend :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

And yes a big coincidence, as it had nothing to do with me, as everyone that knows me, knows I wouldn't have condoned it had I known, given the outcome for me on W2 when I made the mistake and got punished.

:icon_rolleyes: genuinely it's laughable that you would ever be accused of even thinking of such an act pal

Status
Not open for further replies.