who/what/when do u think ?

DeletedUser6603

Stutzy, im gutted you didnt mention our plans mate.....

:-(

DeletedUser1942

Stutzy, im gutted you didnt mention our plans mate.....

:-(

Should have put that under "most difficult time on the world" - When KWAPablo left, thus ending the possibility of creating the deadliest 2 man tribe to grace tribal wars, using SPEAR NUKES :lol:

DeletedUser6603

Lol, thatll do, ill cancel my booking at the priory now!

DeletedUser

Stutzy ,I`m gutted you never mentioned leaving me behind in UFA as well.lol

DeletedUser

Would like to see them back though - although with the hammering they recieved, its easy to stay away from the world 1 forum :)
Wish and ye shall reci-

oWait, I look an idiot now! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser2154

1-When did u have the most fun in the world , and why ?

Every time i send a nuke -- it still makes me smile

2-was this your first world ? if so who guided you ?

Nope

3-who do you think made a big impact on the world and is still playing ? and why ?

Il always give credit where its due -- so for now il stay quiet lol, il do my judging when its finished

4-who do you think made a big impact on the world , but is no longer playing? and why ?

Cant really remember the players now most days let alone the ones who did one

5-which war do you think was one of the most important wars in the world ? and why ?

If im honest if i want a war i simply start one , get my hands slapped and all that but hey ho il never change.

6-when was your most difficult time in the world ? (only in game reasons and not personal life matters) .

Its been a pretty easy world, nothing really sticks out, some friends leaving for RL issues is always a blow and can take some restructuring but the show goes on.

7-who do you miss on these forums most ?

Never been one to utilise the externals to my benefit as some do i pretty much stay off unless im comfortable in gloating lol, but for me I still find "as the saying goes" Dubby i think he was called the comical times...