Who???? Why????

DeletedUser8768

Who will you remember most from w7 (not in your own tribe)?

Who do you think would be an interesting player on the same team, rather than enemy next time?

Who would be great as an enemy instead of a team mate next time?

Give us an answer to each if you can, and a little info as to why

(Ill add mine later on!)

DeletedUser3642

Who will I remember most from W7? - samuel vimes from -V- :) His style of diplomacy is legendary! ("please stop growing so we have a chance") :p

Most interesting player on the same team rather than enemy - I'd have to say --DIE-- who has shown more skill than many of our opponents

Who would be great as an enemy instead of a team mate... I'd have to say you rob :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8755

Pogue Mahone (one of the only players I know from W7)

Dont play it

same as above

p.s.
im just trolling

DeletedUser

Who will I remember most from W7? -- Valheru ---For deleting just after getting a few incoming .

Most interesting player on the same team rather than enemy --- I would have to agree with Mike ..--DIE-- Very good player. Defiantly the best opponent i have ever meet on any world to date.

Who would be great as an enemy instead of a team mate next time? I would say Rob too, but won't copy you this time ...

pangela would be a very hard player to get they better of, you would need to be on your toes with him :icon_razz:

DeletedUser8768

Who will you remember most from w7?:,

for me personally, I think ...Bad*Vibez (I think thats the right person)

The player who was going to remove KnK very early on, quite an... enthusiastic player I think lol

Most interesting player on the same team rather than enemy:

there has only really been one player that I personally have had a good battle with, and a good laugh at the same time, ALV9, even though it was a short lived battle, he did put in the effort even though he was the underdog at the time, cant ask for more than that really.

Well I should say mike and seamus as they both obviously want my villages already lol..

Theres so many to be fair, ... but just because of the last few months playing along side him lots, Im gonna say reshlock, he would be an absolute nightmare, I think I'd have to quit my job if I were bordering him as an enemy.

DeletedUser

Who will you remember most from w7?

Got to be YODA990 for the abusive IGM and demanding to know why i was taking his/her villas and could we not come to a agreement about attacking only between 5pm and 1am when they would be on, of course needless to say most villas where taken between 9am and 5pm

Most interesting player on the same team rather than enemy:

Hard one this so many too choose from for all sorts or reasons from game style to sense of humor but the award has to go to (Part Timer) bladesmanstan who in the last few months has caused merry hell in K's with me lol

Would have to be LOB quiet, silent but deadly and only post's when he feels he needs to but just take a look at his stats.

DeletedUser

I think Reverend Revelry deserves to be mentioned here as well. As he received his final shot on UK7 I used to be an owner of a tiny vulnerable lil' hut somewhere on the rim, still farming with my spears and hence I don't know the background story what exactly has happened. All I know it's been an evening TW acted up once again and RR was not able to snipe some of his incoming trains (at least that's what he commented on the externals). As far as I remember he's been ranked first in player rankings back then.

don't ask me why, but I sort of liked Paul who's been on 240Volts account. Majority of you might call him a plonker and a player who never knew how to seriously run a tribe, I've enjoyed the talks and ingame actions with him, though. Might be an interesting experience to fight against him one day. I fear he's left TW for all times, though
icon_sad.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Giles55, he quit a long time ago, but he was a good player and I followed him for a few months.

Who do you think would be an interesting player on the same team, rather than enemy next time?

Definitely serpico, good guy and good player, had many a sleepless night due to his nukes.

Dwarfed Midget, would be interesting to see student vs. teacher.

DeletedUser

Who I remember the most:
Probably mikebenji tbh, i thought he would give KnK and good run for their money but then he quit and my friend took over yay free knk vills

interesting player on the same team:
Based on forum posts mainly, probably Pushty for teh lolz

Great enemy:
Deffo thegorilla, ridiculously quick growth and highly active, i would predict a lot of failed exams to stop him

DeletedUser9031

Had a long think about this. Firstly I would have to say that the guys running this tribe are top notch. No matter how good a player any of us are, its the decisions and the strategies these guys have put in place that have led us to the verge of winning W7. I could explain this further with examples, but maybe best left until the world is officially won. But the 3 Pogues, the 3 Headed Beast, complement themselves so well, and to watch them work has been a joy!

So on that basis, if I was playing in a world on not on these guys side, I would be worried!

On the subject of individual players, I have to discount co-played accounts, and there are a number of co-plays in the Top 10 players, as good as they are, I know what it means to run an account on my own, so I would have to pick one of them to be the opponent I would love to face, but expecting the toughest challenge.

Having already lauded the 3 Pogues, I am therefore going to ignore them for this decision and I found myself with two choices, and In all honesty I could not pick, so I have decided not to!

Locutas of Borg and reshlock

LoB would just be a complete pain in the arse tbh! Resh would be incessant as well. Both single played accounts and v good players. I hope I am on both their sides in future worlds though!

With regard to enemies, in all honesty I have not had many great tussles, people have seemed to wilt under the pressure, so I hope the best is yet to come. Come on guys, give us a fight!

DeletedUser9062

With regard to enemies, in all honesty I have not had many great tussles, people have seemed to wilt under the pressure, so I hope the best is yet to come. Come on guys, give us a fight!

I'm sorry Pangela, i thought taking 2 villages of you without even losing one yet is pretty good considering you are about 10 times bigger than me :lol:

DeletedUser3642

with an ODD score of (775,466), in comparison to Pangela's ODA score of (19,018,005)... I think it may be because Pangela hasn't actually noticed he's lost any villages yet so hasn't attacked you back lol... afterall it was Feanor Finrod who was being internalled by you guys (you were internalling him), and so pangela would have capitalised on this in the process gaining 12 villages for the loss of 2. Not too bad ;-) when he decides to attack you I think your ODD score may increase a little!
Well done for prising 2 village from his grasp however! If he's not asked already, would you mind not over building the HQ and workshop? they take ages to downgrade :(

DeletedUser

Probably Lou Lou(one of her many names used, L~G tribe), but not for the right reasons, every time we spoke throw in game mails she ended up blocking me and excused me of having no life and being sad, i could not sit there and take it so i would send my reply though a sit, and had to do that twice one time, so she ended up blocking the whole tribe(clan)

I have not come across many enemies that put up a great fight, but i think it would be interesting playing with thegorilla, he seems to be very active, grows quickly and seems to be a very reasonable person when i have spoken to him in the past.

I think i would have to say BAPH0M3T, i know he has been criticised a lot but he sticks at it no matter how bad things get, he is the heart of O.O and i have played with a number of people on previous worlds and they all would of bailed a long time, but BAPH0M3T (he gave me a chance, yes i was not sure when i first meet him on w7, but now i will send my last troop to him if he needed it) Baph is willing to do anything he can for the O.O and helped me find my love for TW again,

DeletedUser6603

Suppose I should do this too!

It has to be the one and only 240volts. He was hilarious, but at the same time seemed to have galvanised his tribe into being ready to fight us. However, when we were on the verge of setting our sights on them, he ran for the hills. Disappointing, but he certainly livened things up on w7 for a while!

Cartoon Head. Had RL not got in the way, I sincerely believe this guy would have created a massive obstacle for us in gaining full control of K44. He held a crucial area, and from what I had seen of his village builds, and the way he had his account setup, he would have been quite a challenge. For that reason, and for the fact I had a good chat with him before he left the game (and the way he handled himself on the externals), id like to fight alongside him rather than against him one day.

Ahh I love this category, theres so many I could go for! Mike and Rob for obvious reasons. Pangela for being a pointwhore, LoB for being the most stubborn git I have ever had the pleasure/mispleasure (in equal doses) of fighting alongside, or reshlock for just being a TW machine.

Im going to go for a co-played account though, and it belongs to two of my favourite people in KnK. Raspberry, aka Kiren and Seamus. Seamus is a tactical genius, and Kiren is the ultimate organiser. Between them, a formidable partnership, and one that has destroyed many an account on w7. They are also really nice people, and it would be great fun battling them!

DeletedUser9540

I will remember DeanPenguin most. Most friendly guy I think I've ever met, he coplays me on several worlds now even. Very talented player, and I feel its a shame he was one of the ones with me to join late. BUT taking his situation into consideration, I would have never met him had it been different. Led us close on the heels of rank 2 in our prime, and gave me the shot I needed to prove and enhance my offensive coordination skills.

Tribe wise, LONG LIVE WINNER. Everybody in WINNER was so great, and I consider it a pleasure to have help led them. No other tribe has ever been so closely honed on the enemy, and ready to follow command, and take up the banner if I was away.

Always fought the odds, and until now, won them. I like to think we left our mark on UK7, but only other tribes and people can confirm.

DeletedUser3642

New Guy1 - I think I can speak on the behalf of the 3 Pogues - in stating that WINNER were truly the only real potential challenge we had. You had more experience in your ranks than all the other tribes other than KnK put together. (Of course, you had your fair share of noobs too... but then I think we have all had that!). Its just a shame you decided to merge with ???/Eye Candy... classic case of trying to fix something that was better off as it was :)
Games nearly over admittedly - but you guys have been good sports :)

DeletedUser9540

Thanks for that. Though I play .net worlds, and feel that the UK server is not as challenging, I must say that KnK is the toughest tribe I have seen. The other tribe on my .net world hugged their way to the top, but KnK chose the right moves to share the fight all over the place, and keep the rest of the tribes neutral to work their way to the top, and overall, win the world.

Very well done :)

DeletedUser

Im going to go for a co-played account though, and it belongs to two of my favourite people in KnK. Raspberry, aka Kiren and Seamus. Seamus is a tactical genius, and Kiren is the ultimate organiser. Between them, a formidable partnership, and one that has destroyed many an account on w7. They are also really nice people, and it would be great fun battling them!

Thankyou Pabs ... personally I hope we're always on the same team :)
Kiren