who? why?

DeletedUser

i have taken this from uk7, but i thought it would be interesting to see the responses

Who will you remember most from w3 (not in your own tribe)?

Probably will have to be a player called Node(i think) i started in his 7x7 on my first world ever and as i grew the tribe i was in at the time picked a fight with the local tff players, but after talking with Node he gave me a week to noble out down south which is kept to, but just after that his account was internaled and my 'home' cluster was gone

Who do you think would be an interesting player on the same team, rather than enemy next time?

probably with have to be lightyo from what i have seen, she has good leadership, friendly, can have a laugh but knows when to stop which is something a lot of people dont do, and this is only from what i have seen of her on the forums mainly, i imagine ingame she does change a bit,and her skill level i believe is quiet high,

Who would be great as an enemy instead of a team mate next time?
i think it would have to be either ferret or mos both are determined players and dont give up. But i think i will have to say mos as he has been eating those nukes up over the last few months, causing a lot of rebuilding in tff villages

Give us an answer to each if you can, and a little info as to why

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8800

i will remember spurs all the way
at first i didnt like him lol but now we get on so well he has made me stay in this game with his fun and comments that are beyond belief lol
he cracks me up all the time

has to be jo played with her abit on world 8 and was very impressed and is a really nice person

i would love to fight redleg sorry mate if you read this
before he joined i had a good session with him but i was abit of a noob, now with the experience i have gained would love to go head to head again but think he would win

DeletedUser

#1. Is Redleg :s because he can actually take a few vills off me sometimes - everyone else who has gets atleast 3 people sending 100-200 nukes as well. Plus he never shuts up. :p And is where I got my superhero name ;)

#2. Ferret I suppose, since he doesn't know when to quit :p And it's always fun to see someone say 'lol' in every sentence. ;)

#3. Reggie - He's always(or errrr usually..... Sometimes :p) got a plan, would be a nice challenge :)

DeletedUser7797

For me......

I go way back so I would say Neoxophyte, for those of you that remember Core (out of Tesco,out of ........) we were right in the middle of the two major tribes and Neo kept us together (there were in truth probably three of us), also I fondly remember for dancingqueen, am I the only one who remembers her?

I amended my original post because I almost forgot Steve1973, I spent many an hour in the early days plotting world dominance......but then maybe I am contradicting the question which states ...most

Who do you think would be an interesting player on the same team, rather than enemy next time?

I am torn here between Dan and Jo, I like the both for different reasons. Dan because I would love to be on the end of his in-tribe rallying cries, I only get the versions I see on the forum here.
Jo because she has a good heart and appears to understand that this is a game (apart from the fact she wants to tear us limb from limb)

Who would be great as an enemy instead of a team mate next time?

This is hard.....

Probably the Ferret, only because I love him and I know how hard he tries at this "game", same as me. We both prove that noobs can make a difference.

DeletedUser8782

For me......

I go way back so I would say Neoxophyte, for those of you that remember Core (out of Tesco,out of ........) we were right in the middle of the two major tribes and Neo kept us together (there were in truth probably three of us), also I fondly remember for dancingqueen, am I the only one who remembers her?

I amended my original post because I almost forgot Steve1973, I spent many an hour in the early days plotting world dominance......but then maybe I am contradicting the question which states ...most

I remember all of them from 300 :)