Who's Joining?

DeletedUser

I'm gunna be joining. First time I ever play this game. So it will be very interesting. Having a friend to help me out though.

A bit of a late reply, but as friendly advice:

If anybody messages you about restarting via bribery etc so you can join their 'Pro' tribe, just blank them.

DeletedUser857

Nickname & Aliases: KaDeath- the love child of sweetdeath20 and Ka300m
How long have you been playing TW: Too long :icon_sad:
Planning to play seriously? My biggest motivation for joining the world is to have bragging rights about be a part of the worst settings ever- but maybe :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Nickname & Aliases: LastApparatus
How long have you been playing TW: 2.5 years maybe
Planning to play seriously? Yes (I know, crazy, right?)

DeletedUser

Nickname & Aliases: -Alias-
How long have you been playing TW: Off and on since 2007
Planning to play seriously? Depends.

DeletedUser

Nickname & Aliases: MontyPython
How long have you been playing TW: Near 4 years
Planning to play seriously? Yes, leading a tribe. For their sakes I better play seriously. ;)

DeletedUser

Nickname & Aliases: I can't remember them all. But you can call me Reaine, Loli, or your goddess
How long have you been playing TW: roughly 4 years
Planning to play seriously? seriously......LAWL what is seriously, I'm just here to bath in some blood and rule you all XD

DeletedUser

Between 3 hours and 19 minutes and 11 hours 19 minutes left :)

DeletedUser

Nickname & Aliases: Barfbug, Bugcommander
How long have you been playing TW: like 2.5 yearsish
Planning to play seriously? Will be trying to the best of my ability to play seriously

DeletedUser

Nickname & Aliases: Matt
How long have you been playing TW: Since W1.net so 3 1/2 years?
Planning to play seriously? Can't sorry :(

DeletedUser

Nickname & Aliases: Sneggy, only other active one is four noble truths(W50)
How long have you been playing TW: Since the origional Tribalwars Beta.....amongst the first 100 or so TW players ever...yeh I know its not cool to have wasted that much time here.
Planning to play seriously? I don't even live seriously, but being a bit of a clown has got me this far...why not keep going?

DeletedUser

Nickname & Aliases: Wasted Generation
How long have you been playing TW: When ever W6.net came out.
Planning to play seriously? Yeah hopefuly unless something serious pops up like me getting my leg cut off with a grinder at work. Which is highly unlikely. (Did I just jinx myself? :X)

DeletedUser

Nickname & Aliases: jegvilhevn
How long have you been playing TW: around 4 years since world 3 .net world 28. net 2 .4 mill
Planning to play seriously? me and my tribe sas are gonna play serious i need some serious members so we can make some good fun against the massive noob tribes that will happen because of unlimited tribes

i want to stick around to the end as it will be tribe merges into 2 halfs of the world battling how cool

alot of people say poo settings but i think they will set us a new way to play

remember special axe service needs you !

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Nickname & Aliases:
How long have you been playing TW: around 5 years since world 3 .net world 28. net 2 .4 mill

World 1 .net opened May 2006, what alternate dimension do you live in where time moves faster?

DeletedUser

i miss typed anyway how am i supposed to know from that long ago

DeletedUser

Nickname & Aliases: -TheNorthernLights- you don't need to no the others otherwise whats the point in an alias?
How long have you been playing TW: Since W1 .net (yeh too long)
Planning to play seriously? Maybe

DeletedUser6756

ill be here
Nickname & Aliases: agree with ^ but i only have two aliases so ill be using a well known one from world 15 :lol:
How long have you been playing TW: hmm only from world 15 effectively but world 1.net to learn :icon_rolleyes:
Planning to play seriously? probably not i jus love start-ups :icon_twisted: late game is a chore for me :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Nickname & Aliases: Secret
How long have you been playing TW: Secret
Planning to play seriously? Maybe :icon_wink: