Who's joining??

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
I just believe he's better at farming than everyone else....

Dont get me started on boosting everyone said that about SLAP!, which wasnt true they were simply the better tribe.
Rimming IBF twice lol

DeletedUser13573

Everything adds up, it's just impossible to have so much farm without spending any pp and playing solo, no matter how good you are. I know how I farm (rank 5) and how rank 3 guy farms, we both haven't spent a single pp on this world and both play solo. I could imagine reaching 100k farm with a couple of co-players and better farm management, but 170k is just plain impossible. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that Chaza isn't the best farmer on server, he very well could be, I am just stating that some pp must be involved (and I still respect Chaza for reaching such high amounts of farm).

Deleted User - 70854

I just believe he's better at farming than everyone else....

Dont get me started on boosting everyone said that about SLAP!, which wasnt true they were simply the better tribe.
Rimming IBF twice lol

IBF without Tedd is nothing ;) haha

But no, I never said they ARE boosting, just, in my opinion, likely to be or got lucky with some random local pit whores (can we say that on forum?)

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
I never said you couldnt...
I'm sure they did get some luck, used some pp but they are also top of plunderers i think too not sure
Whats this topic again?

DeletedUser5582

They were streets ahead very early days by a silly amount.

Oddly they lead villas plundered (using yesterdays score) at 4355 taking 223,127 in loot working out at 51 looted per plunder
second spot takes more per plunder (at 63) but only sent (lol only) 1272 attacks raking in 80k.

So make your own conclusions.