Who's joining??

Marcus the Mad

Senior Forum General
Speed Admin
Reaction score
does being given pp for a extended period of time from persons not assosiated with the account constitute as being paid to play.

if so d1 tosses hat in the ring for ex pro tw'er :D
I guess it does...? Perhaps it'd be more like you were sponsored to play.

DeletedUser4753

Ima casualy take that response of yours and bastardise it to mean " the w34 forum mod officialy knighted d1 as the first official tw pro"

ty <3

DeletedUser2722

Never knew there were people earning money playing this. Kind of sad I missed out on that extra pocket money.

By pro late-gamer - I was referring to myself being anti-startup and having the "FALSE" notion late-game required more skill.

I guess I also qualified for the other term and I don't recommend anyone becoming a "tw-pro" unless they desire being exiled! :(

Is this abdo, the one with the Elite Guide?

Yes, hence my statement above.

Marcus the Mad

Senior Forum General
Speed Admin
Reaction score
Ima casualy take that response of yours and bastardise it to mean " the w34 forum mod officialy knighted d1 as the first official tw pro"

ty <3
Somehow that feels a bit like an insult.. regardless of people calling me marcus the mod on occasion, I'm still the senior forum general. I have rank!. (and it's a five star title!)

To be fair, I wish I could troll around and give you that title xD Alas, I'm not allowed to :sob:

DeletedUser4753

you almost made a case for me being a tad condessending calling you a mod, but your lack of trolling title edditing abilities are what we remember.

whilst we on the topic though, what on earth is a senior forum general lol.

like i imagine a heirachy like

forum mod (cleans forums+gives d1 infractions)
forum admin (makes mods behave+deals with d1 appealing bans)
cm (runs the lot + tells d1 where to go when he appeals the admins decisions)

but forum general?, sounds like a metaphoric gold star to make you feel valued but without the metaphoric pay rise.

DeletedUser4753

i see lol, i figured you was just a replacement for shane n just modd'd everywhere :D

DeletedUser4753

with the 3 people that even read forums anymore of course it counts!!!, infact ur proly atleast top 3 in the 3 people we know are joining 34!!!

DeletedUser3473

Yes a sad state of affairs, why not invite your friends. Liven it up!

DeletedUser8169

w7 tutor
w1 w1n

i think w1 was rank 1, dunno bouts w7 but wouldnt suprise me if top 3.
on both worlds i doubt the current breed of tw peeps would make top 3, no pp + ability required (awaits angry pp bitches to come shank me)

im allergic to net so dunno what been done thier lol
i used too be in W1N i was nick11 then i took over haphaz account before i changed my game name to undertaker (i was only new to tw then) still learning :)

DeletedUser4753

im confused lol

w1 haphaz joined omega webby acc
then on w13 i played against haphaz and her co's who was rank 1 their?

unless haphaz wasnt a chick and you had the w13 exploits?

DeletedUser8169

im confused lol

w1 haphaz joined omega webby acc
then on w13 i played against haphaz and her co's who was rank 1 their?

unless haphaz wasnt a chick and you had the w13 exploits?
no haphaz took her acc back that when restated as undertaker sorry about the confusion still speak to a few off the guys on facebook

DeletedUser4753

got ya lol, its good to see some oldies back on tw (i feel less of a adict

DeletedUser4753

Not to my knowledge, last time i saw any working zomgtw working links was a couple of years ago, sites going down along with tw forums changing thier formats has lost alot of tw tools, much like defunct scripts.

That said, population is easy to estimate, and if you cared overly about specifics, one could create a simple formulated excel table in 10 mins to emulate what this portion of zomgtw did, though i cant really see what practical applications it would have these days.

oh n also off the top of my head, i imagine acc manager has some population tools due to the nature of what it does, i dont use it myself though if you specify what your wanting to achieve im sure myself or a acc manager user would be able to find a work around or see if its built into acc man

DeletedUser8169

thank for you input much appreciated , was looking for some sort of village build with churches in mind so you could build all types of churches /def/ off/ so the points would even out to make it harder to spot your churches ie (9700 points all of your villages) .