Who's joining??

DeletedUser4753

im a ghost raaaaaaaaaaaaawr

(yea thats right, ghosts rawr from time to time)

DeletedUser2961

WOW. l haven't played since W6 ended and I was co'ing TheRiverStyx account. So, like my old friend Abdo, l have been Awol for about 5 years. My first reaction is WTF have they done to TW?!?! l still feel the same way. l believe that this world is already decided, unless some political coup happens. This and all in under filling 4 sectors. If you are willing to pay to play, the more you pay, the quicker you can grow. It was previously just down to long hours farming and skill. Knowing what to build and when. That is no longer the case. There is no longer an even playing field. In doing this, they might think they have made more money, whereas, they have actually shot themselves in the foot. World 1 at the end we filled it. l managed to get a village in sector 5 and 95, it was a personal goal and bet (don't ask) So from having a maxed out world to a world that probably would fit into 3 sectors, speaks volumes. l came back to have a go for a giggle - l tried and seen that it has been royally naffed, l will merrily return to Battle Pirates.

DeletedUser4753

you play with max, or was that a different world?

i agree with most of what you say, though i would add that having a even playing field isnt necesary, sure its almost unplayable at the start, but few vills in activity + ability still trumps all manner of rediculous spending/hugging/turtling that the all the pp abusers are guilty of

DeletedUser2961

Gypsy = Di from JBOX UK6.

Strenghts/Max was also JBOX, as was I. Good times :D

HLD
That was when it was still fun. My god W6 was probably the longest run and most fought over world in the history of UK TW. It's hard when you had incredibly good players on both sides.Yes it ended out being just 2 tribes, but the co-ordinated attacking and defending was intense. You will never ever get that in a world with only 2 or 3 sectors filled. TheRiverStyx account probably had more villages than are on this entire world. Without having that many villages and that many troops to juggle, the whole fun factor has gone imho. Even the mods have changed. l discovered all my old tickets and found one from W1. I had quite a giggle with Tracey (remember her?) Apparently they are not filled with a sense of humour, or so I am advised.

DeletedUser14603

That was when it was still fun. My god W6 was probably the longest run and most fought over world in the history of UK TW. It's hard when you had incredibly good players on both sides.Yes it ended out being just 2 tribes, but the co-ordinated attacking and defending was intense. You will never ever get that in a world with only 2 or 3 sectors filled. TheRiverStyx account probably had more villages than are on this entire world. Without having that many villages and that many troops to juggle, the whole fun factor has gone imho. Even the mods have changed. l discovered all my old tickets and found one from W1. I had quite a giggle with Tracey (remember her?) Apparently they are not filled with a sense of humour, or so I am advised.

What happened to the forums in general? The old worlds were so active, half the threads were shut down for intense flaming. I played uk2 and now I am looking at new worlds and everything is in game, there isn't the same community bickering and 1 upmanship there used to be that made it more fun.

DeletedUser2961

I loved it when tribes used to declare war on the forums. l have sent messages to all my friends still playing, may have said forums have died a death, seems so has Tribal Wars. This world won't take up 4 sectors. Word 1 took up the entire map. l would like to see a world where you cannot coin anything - you can only have premium. Obviously would include weeks of no sleep etc, bu would mean everybody is only a level playing field. It might bring some life back into it.