Who's playing #9 Round 7

DeletedUser

Hey, just wanted to get a idea of who's joining :) Looking forward to it!

Triarii2D

Reaction score
i'll be there, want to make a tribe between us?, i know your good overdose, were u rank 5 ODA, bella i saw you were doing well at one point and i was rank 3 ODD

DeletedUser

Hopefully this round will be better than the last one, it was quite boring to be honest...

DeletedUser7217

Well done to whoever came top, the funny thing Chocolate Donut (aka TheUltimateBagel) nobled one of the rank1 villages and pushed himself to the top10 , pushing the now rank 2 player from rank 1 and pushing me (evil) out of the top 20

DeletedUser

Well done to whoever came top, the funny thing Chocolate Donut (aka TheUltimateBagel) nobled one of the rank1 villages and pushed himself to the top10 , pushing the now rank 2 player from rank 1 and pushing me (evil) out of the top 20
:icon_redface:
Well, you know...I...ummm...errrr
So someone needs to thank me is what your saying?:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Idk about you.. but i'm quite proud I never fell during that round.

DeletedUser

Accuracy should have went after me to secure his top spot. He didnt and in the end it cost him. Btw I knocked him out of number one spot before that smaller player got one of his villas last minute.

DeletedUser

Accuracy should have went after me to secure his top spot. He didnt and in the end it cost him. Btw I knocked him out of number one spot before that smaller player got one of his villas last minute.

Well done, you came out of nowhere xD

DeletedUser8105

Killasama imo you're just n00b,who can build resources and wait till other players clear big villages,then noble it...

DeletedUser

Noob who can build resources?? every villa I took had bigger pits then my main. So you are wrong there.

DeletedUser

I never came out of nowhere. You just stopped me from letting everyone know I was there:icon_biggrin:

Don't mention it.

I like soaking up pressure, makes me a better player. What you did just makes you a better ninja.

DeletedUser5353

Killasama imo you're just n00b,who can build resources and wait till other players clear big villages,then noble it...

LoL You and 3 other players seemingly working together failed to clear and noble little me at only 1700 points (all of you bigger than myself).

DeletedUser8105

lol maybe because it was the last minutes of the round and i just suicided my troops..about nobling I even don't build more that 12 levels smithy...lol