Who's Playing?

DeletedUser14408

Hello everyone,

Thought I'd kick off the UK35 externals early and get a conversation going.

Just wondering what external dwellers we have here playing UK35 and what our expectations of the world are, and perhaps discuss who we think the players or tribes to look out for are as from an outsiders point of view it's far too early to tell.

kevinmak

Reaction score
I just started, but don't expect to play for too long, but i'm gonna gve it a crack for a couple of weeks, see if i can earn some PP.

I'm useless at maintaining a normal world account, I prefer to lurk on the speed server... where yep, people will say I'm useless there too :)

DeletedUser4753

might join for some pp's, though will spam most externals given the chance.

n ewwww sp**d, dont curse in these forums plz

DeletedUser14639

-HQ- have good nucleous, FIRM kinda good too. Interesting world, with some good players.

DeletedUser14082

Dead world already... too many raising PP, never seen markets full 6 days after world start. Come Christmas there'll only be a handful of people making an effort, I guess bad timing for a new world to start.

Call it a draw and share the prizes out now

DeletedUser4753

Dead world already... too many raising PP, never seen markets full 6 days after world start. Come Christmas there'll only be a handful of people making an effort, I guess bad timing for a new world to start.

Call it a draw and share the prizes out now

A worlds activity and playability is based soley on people buying resources is it lol, sad sad times.

Not that i think pp players are of any importance, but world is speed 2, on a normal speed 1 world its expected to be able to purchase res's easily around the 2 week mark.

DeletedUser6695

A worlds activity and playability is based soley on people buying resources is it lol, sad sad times.

Not that i think pp players are of any importance, but world is speed 2, on a normal speed 1 world its expected to be able to purchase res's easily around the 2 week mark.

I agree with Winky tbh. I see no real longevity in the world. I want it over tomorrow and me declared king of the world though so it doesn't matter to me

DeletedUser4753

I agree with Winky tbh. I see no real longevity in the world. I want it over tomorrow and me declared king of the world though so it doesn't matter to me

I dub thee Cold-Fusion king of the wo...., wait tbf i don't think i have the proper privileges and i don't think its up to me either, sorry pal, maybe we should poll it?