Why an academy tribe on this world could work

• Thread starter DeletedUser8288
  • Start date

DeletedUser9748

Hugging means fail even if it wins the world. Winning something doesn't always make you a "winner" generally.

DeletedUser

+1 to Baller.. that is what I was trying to say, but just rambled a bit :)

DeletedUser

I don't support the hugging way of playing at all, just think its funny that now that you can like win worlds, hugging wins worlds.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Is there any difference between huggin or dumping your own tribe to join the #1 rank tribe?

They both result in non-aggression...

and before Ballerond gets a hard on thinking I'm talking about him again... I'm sure most players have changed tribes in order to be in a better tribe rather than fight that tribe...

I could also argue that joining a Cory premade is the same thing...

Bascially it's doing what ever you need to do to survive.. i.e. not getting into a fight you can't win...

Aggression is fun when you win.. it pretty much sucks when you lose... I doubt any player would fight when they know the chances are they will lose when there is a non-aggressive way, whatever it might be, that they can survive to fight another day...

DeletedUser6695

Family tribes can work on any world, it all depends how it is lead

DeletedUser9748

It's one thing to change tribes in order to find what's best for you, and another one to create a big hugging alliance and decide to recruit rather than to fight.

Taco! are fighting almost everyone in the world, if there is an enemy out there. Who are we hugging exactly?

And about the last thing my dear friend Mancunia said...aggression is fun whenever you win or lose. If you like to be aggressive then you don't care about the result. After all, the game it's called Tribal Wars.

DeletedUser

I agree with you Ballerond except that at this point in the game, a lose is tantamount to the end of your game on this world. I know it doesnt have to be, but to go from having a big nuke and a couple of villages to having no troops and being rank 300 or something would really spoil my evening, idk about you but i would probably hit delete then.

This is something i would prefer to avoid because im enjoying uk9 enough to remain here and i like the guys that i play with and get to talk to regularly.

so yes, the war itself is fun, but losing at this stage can rather ruin it.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
It's one thing to change tribes in order to find what's best for you, and another one to create a big hugging alliance and decide to recruit rather than to fight.

Taco! are fighting almost everyone in the world, if there is an enemy out there. Who are we hugging exactly?

And about the last thing my dear friend Mancunia said...aggression is fun whenever you win or lose. If you like to be aggressive then you don't care about the result. After all, the game it's called Tribal Wars.

Contridiction anyone?!!?

If aggression is fun whether you win or lose.. why not attack axes rather than join them?!!?

DeletedUser9748

Mancunia: Who told you that I like to be THAT aggressive??

Five: Of course if you lose a whole nuke in this world it will be painful, that's why as Queen somewhere else stated you don't have to build a full nuke because there will be rarely heavily stacked villages. On the other hand, in every world losing troops is painful but since you know that you play on a 0.5 world you have to hold a backup plan. For example, I never send my whole LC army with my axes, I keep some behind in case I lose them all to continue farming.

DeletedUser

I was referring to losing your main village, not just your nuke Ballerond. since we measure success and failure on nobling now rather than just clearing, to lose is to lose your village. Whats your backup plan for that? :lol:

DeletedUser

Renoble with your other village since you can't send support to it until it is under your ownership, unless your same tribe.

(Assuming you don't noble with D vils)

But your probably talking when you don't have multiple villages with nobles yeah?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

pretty much where everyone except some of the top 5 are :D

right now if i lost my main it would mean all my def was dead (defending it) and would have no nobles in my other two.

DeletedUser7321

This thread has now changed topic its called Why an academy tribe on this world could work and to be fare they can work if they have good leaders running them.

Deleted User - 695343

This thread has now changed topic its called Why an academy tribe on this world could work and to be fare they can work if they have good leaders running them.

I honestly can't see any truly good leader signing up for such a venture. I see lots of crap leaders and maybe a few naive leaders with future potential doing such a thing, but definitely not any good leaders with proper experience.

DeletedUser

I'm so tempted to be one of those naive leaders you're talking about.

DeletedUser8288

I honestly can't see any truly good leader signing up for such a venture. I see lots of crap leaders and maybe a few naive leaders with future potential doing such a thing, but definitely not any good leaders with proper experience.

I am a young player and ive played for about a year now im still learning but like in life you carnt just go on what other people say you need to do things for yourself and see if they work and like i said MAYBE on this world it can be done because frankly i believe i am better than those "naive" or "crap" players before me.

DeletedUser

I'm not saying you are naive or crap, but barely anyone thinks they are. GL in proving all the doubters wrong. As I've said I'm 100% sure it can be done, so do it right. (Still not sure on the spacing though, but time will tell)

Could declare on Taco! to prove self?

DeletedUser9748

If you want to show yourself above all that you can succeed, try to avoid academy tribes and make one solid single tribe. A good leader isn't necessarily someone who leads a large army, but someone who can actually lead an army no matter the size. These are our opinion, you ofc will decide what's best for your style of playing :)