Why an academy tribe on this world could work

• Thread starter DeletedUser8288
  • Start date

DeletedUser117

Is that when the soil turns to dust and you can't grow anything anymore?!!?

TBH I have noticed (i know I'm on the rim so not the same) that I'm getting a average haul of about 700 and the Award winnings are getting no where near that... (this presumes that the same person is winning both awards...)

They arent :lol: I am getting looter of the day with only 500 plunders :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Although that's a much more fun way to play... at some point you need to grow in order for your tribe to reach the winning post so the farming has got to be done sooner or later...

I'm sure if you are the last tribe standing they would change the rules.

Players now seem to put far too much on growth via farming instead of the fighting.
That then makes players leave & you tend to see much more barb & internal nobling than any war caps.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I'm sure if you are the last tribe standing they would change the rules.

Players now seem to put far too much on growth via farming instead of the fighting.
That then makes players leave & you tend to see much more barb & internal nobling than any war caps.

I don't disagree with you but early game if your the first tribe to lots of nobles with lots of troops you have a massive advantage...

And players don't really need any encouragement to leave this world.. if anything we want more to stay...

DeletedUser9748

Looter of the day most of the times consists on 1.3-1.5m resources. Plunderer of the day on the other hand is more than 2.5k villages and that's the reason I got it only one time...I am tired of all this farming just to hit more villages.

DeletedUser

Looter of the day most of the times consists on 1.3-1.5m resources. Plunderer of the day on the other hand is more than 2.5k villages and that's the reason I got it only one time...I am tired of all this farming just to hit more villages.

3003 is the current record for today, I'm pretty certain I haven't had that many plunders since I started :icon_redface:

DeletedUser9938

Family tribes are bad early world, but can be good late world if you want to speed things up, and by the point that even the noobs are experienced noobs.

Early world, when it only takes 1 or 2 hits to knock members out completely and you have 100, it's very hard to manage a heap of inexperienced players, telling them everything to do, trying to managing every single one of them. In-fact, it's rarely possible, for example a tribe of 10, making a carefully timed and successful support, spike, or nuke op, easy. A tribe of 100 inexperienced (usually frankly terrible) players, different story.

It's better to wait it out and weed out the complete failures first, you're better off recruiting those that noble out those people. You can teach some people, but keyword is some, not all. Some people never learn, and will never be good players or capable of handling their own accounts, and you will have to baby-sit them through the entire world. You don't want that. The only successful family tribes are ones that are established later world, because then everyone has their own area of dominance, and you have a much higher percentage of capable players, and even if it's their first world they are usually somewhat experienced through the course of time by that stage.

DeletedUser9701

3003 is the current record for today, I'm pretty certain I haven't had that many plunders since I started :icon_redface:

Actually its over 6000 plunders, I should know.
But the average is about 4000 per day currently.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14895

The Academy plays a very important role in the tribe and especially in the life of each inhabitant of this tribe. As for the successful development of any tribe in it must be educated people. Who can keep peace and lead a successful foreign policy. But studying at the academy requires a lot of effort, especially if you combine it with work. Therefore, I believe that pay for assignments is just the perfect solution you can read more here and see for yourself. What could be better than a perfectly accomplished task and at the same time save your time.

Last edited by a moderator: