Why do noobs bother?

DeletedUser

Really Ade, I am beginning to wonder if english is your first language.

I said that players get the idea that a 1-2k village can never, did you get that this time never produce troops as quickly as a 10k village, when in fact you can have a small village with a high rax producing troops as quickly as a 10k village. The only problem is that you will not have enough resources produced in order to keep a high rax running 24/7 unless you can feed it with resources, not from tribemates but from your main village and with lots of farming. Then it will produce as many troops as a 10k villages.

of course if you noble a 1k village it is not likely to have as high a rax as a 10k one but that is not the point i am making, the speed of troop production is dependant not on the overall point count of the village but on the level of the barracks.

Its also dependant on whether you can fund the lv.25 barracks, which at this stage, you CANNOT (because even after farming, I doubt you'll have the resources to maintain a lv.25 rax queue 24/7, without neglecting your expected constant LC queue, and farm upgrades). Oh but of course, you have a lv.4 stables in your main, so you clearly don't farm anywhere near enough to get enough res to fund a lv.25 barracks in the first place.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8643

Errm I would go higher than 20, however, I'm pretty sure you said you
would have level 25 barracks in a 1K barb that would produce troops like
a 10K villa! :lol:

No player at this stage in the game can maintain a constant queue with
level 25 barracks, and... is this barb only going to be recruiting troops with
the rax? :icon_confused::

--Abdo--

wrong!

I think from memory a lev 25 rax produces spear in around 2 minutes, correct me if i am wrong.

that is then 30 per hour meaning you need 50x30 wood = 1500 per hour.

I can farm 5 times that amount every hour in my main village and i am sure tyranny and temporary can do considerably better than that

DeletedUser5175

Yeah build order is important, however, building barracks constantly is
not going to enable this barb to produce troops quickly...

... the barracks themselves will take an age to build in barbs with low level
HQs
, and at this stage (the average HQ in my area is like level 8), then of
course, you will need the farm/warehouse levels.

And tell me, how is a player at this stage going to be able to prevent the
queues in his barracks from stalling?
Also, I take it this village will just be
using rax to build troops... no stable/workshop? :icon_confused:

And do you think it will be easy when he is using his main to increase his
poor troop count in his main village whilst struggling to mint coins?

--Abdo--

I bolded the bits you should have read before attempting to flame Abdo . . . just in case English isn't your main language :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

wrong!

I think from memory a lev 25 rax produces spear in around 2 minutes, correct me if i am wrong.

I can farm 5 times that amount every hour in my main village and i am sure tyranny and temporary can do considerably better than that

And have a stable with no queues on it? Or a workshop with no queues either? What a rubbish tactic, in a rubbish village, with a rubbish player owning that village.

DeletedUser

wrong!

What about 20 stables pumping HC? You forgetting about your main?

DeletedUser2722

The only thing is the Borg account doesn't farm that much

No...

If he could read my posts, he would realise building high rax alone does
nothing more than speed up troop production, which is pointless if you do
not have the farm space (farm takes more time and ressies than rax to
upgrade) and ressies to prevent queues from stalling, and...

... he's forgetting about the time and cost to upgrade HQ and warehouse,
too.

Also, it seems he is only thinking about recruiting from the Barracks, when
it is much smarter to keep all queues full, esp the stable with LC/HC to farm
with! :icon_rolleyes:

And, Borg will still need to use his ressies from his main village to recruit
troops (I hear his troop count is awful), mint coins...

... and his main is tiny... he needs to upgrade buildings there, too! :lol:

--Abdo--

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8643

What about 20 stables pumping HC? You forgetting about your main?

whats that got to do with the price of fish?

Ade claimed that it is impossible to feed enough resources into a small vill with a lvl 25 rax in order to keep the rax going 24/7. I am just proving him wrong. You really don't need that much resource.

DeletedUser

Ade claimed that it is impossible to feed enough resources into a small vill with a lvl 25 rax in order to keep the rax going 24/7. I am just proving him wrong. You really don't need that much resource.

Its not impossible, its just stupid because any GOOD player would BALANCE their queues between barracks, stables and workshop. Not focus on barracks alone and neglect all the other buildings.

It is impossible to fund a lv.25 barracks, stables, AND workshop at the same time, and queue farm upgrades to accomodate more troops, at this current time and with current farming rates.

DeletedUser5175

Your forgetting he has to upgrade the barracks, farm and warehouse first in order to achieve this level production

DeletedUser8643

Your forgetting he has to upgrade the barracks, farm and warehouse first in order to achieve this level production

that point had already been covered. True I cannot make a level 25 rax just now, but only because I cannot farm, normally i can get a lvl 25 barracks operating fully within 3 days.

first build hq to min lvl 20
upgrade farm and wh as required
then upgrade rax

if you have enough resources all that can be accomplished with your average 500 point barb in around 3 days.

DeletedUser

so everybody who nobles a barb has failed? oh pleeeeze......so how many players have you nobled?

Dragging your quote from the milestones thread to avoid going off-topic on that thread.

The only time nobling barbs isn't fail is when you are a turtle. You aren't a turtle, therefore it is fail.

And just because you nobled before other players who have yet to noble doesn't make you better than them. I wager Abdo or xXSaintXx or myself could demolish you with ease due to our superior troop counts in comparision to you. Someone with a Lv.4 stable will hardly have more troops then me when I have a stable with a level in two digits... :p

that point had already been covered. True I cannot make a level 25 rax just now, but only because I cannot farm, normally i can get a lvl 25 barracks operating fully within 3 days.

first build hq to min lvl 20
upgrade farm and wh as required
then upgrade rax

if you have enough resources all that can be accomplished with your average 500 point barb in around 3 days.

And that's just a very dumb thing to do. Its better to balance barracks & stables then high power the barracks alone.

DeletedUser8643

Its not impossible, its just stupid because any GOOD player would BALANCE their queues between barracks, stables and workshop. Not focus on barracks alone and neglect all the other buildings.

It is impossible to fund a lv.25 barracks, stables, AND workshop at the same time, and queue farm upgrades to accomodate more troops, at this current time and with current farming rates.

depends what you want to do with village

Its amazing how little respect one gets for having different tactics to the norm, when the number one ranked player has already nobled 2 barbs both smaller than mine.

DeletedUser

depends what you want to do with village

Its amazing how little respect one gets for having different tactics to the norm, when the number one ranked player has already nobled 2 barbs both smaller than mine.

Nauzhror is a turtle, its ok for him to do that. You are NOT a turtle. Its NOT ok for you to do that. DO YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE between yourself and Nauzhror?

And regardless of what you want to do with the village, its always better to balance barracks and stables. I can consider a late-game exception where you wanted to make a pure cat village to abuse your bonfire weapon with, but that is neither here nor there; this is startup, not lategame.

This is why TuToR has a recruitment policy, we cannot have noobs think they know better than players who are actively teaching players (e.g. Abdo, Nauzhror etc), when they clearly do not, and yet refuse to accept the superior judgment stated by players such as Abdo etc in the posts above (and I notice you are ignoring his posts?) ;)

DeletedUser8643

l.

And just because you nobled before other players who have yet to noble doesn't make you better than them.

I agree! didn't want to noble first cos i knew this is what would happen.
Someone with a Lv.4 stable will hardly have more troops then me when I have a stable with a level in two digits... :p

well i really do not know about that as i do not know how many troops you have, tell you what you show me your farm with total troop count and i will show you mine
I wager Abdo or xXSaintXx or myself could demolish you with ease due to our superior troop counts in comparision to you.

sounds like a challenge to me, ok go ahead demolish me. Remember you used the word or, not and. Should all 3 players you mention attack me then yes of course you are right, but there is not one player in this world powerful enough to demolish me.

oh and Wagers are illegal in tw, if you are serious, skype me (yorkiepeter) and discuss.

DeletedUser

Nauzhror is a turtle, its ok for him to do that. You are NOT a turtle. Its NOT ok for you to do that. DO YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE between yourself and Nauzhror?

That makes so much sense. Nauz is allowed to play differently yet he's not allowed to. Everyone is allowed to play their own way and you can't tell anyone how to play. Let alone tell them how to play right from your past history as a player. :lol:

DeletedUser

but there is not one player in this world powerful enough to demolish me.

Demolish you?

Can you define that please? I mean I defo know I don't have the cats to cat you down to 26 points, but other than that I'm sure I have enough Offense to wipe you.

If you don't have the cat weapon and more than 350+ cats don't even bother boasting that either me or Temp can't clear you.

DeletedUser8643

erm you never heard of the term dodging then?

seems you need extra lessons in your teaching tribe

what i mean is not one person can noble me, sure a few together could but that can be said about any player.

if you think i am wrong, then you know how to proove it

DeletedUser6695

Hmm if you can snipe a 50ms noble then No, one person couldn't noble you out with one train but tbh I dont think you could put up much of a fight against Saint or Temporary, who knows I could probably clear you :D