Windows 7?

DeletedUser

So, what do you all think of Windows 7? I have got Windows 7 Ultimate and I am loving it. It's so fast a nice. (Or it may be because I only downloaded a few of the CS4 programs but meh)

It is really nice and I like it.

Views?

DeletedUser

What I heared it is way better then Vista, to be honest they screwed vista.

DeletedUser

Just downloaded it now, didn't know about the student discount offer :icon_rolleyes:... Making like a 92% saving on Microsoft office Ultimate 2007 and Windows 7 :lol: (Paid like £80 total).

Its taking an age to install though...

DeletedUser14

Just downloaded it now, didn't know about the student discount offer :icon_rolleyes:... Making like a 92% saving on Microsoft office Ultimate 2007 and Windows 7 :lol: (Paid like £80 total).

Its taking an age to install though...
What is this student offer? And where can I get it?
I want it but I dont want to pay €120 to get it :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

What is this student offer? And where can I get it?
I want it but I dont want to pay €120 to get it :icon_sad:

Its called the Ultimate steal offer, you need a school/college/uni email address with ".ac.uk" at the end.

This is direct link to the offer: Click

edit in:

Took roughly 2 and half hrs to go through entire installation procedure (on my laptop). Definitely worth the wait, makes vista look like trash.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Definitely worth the wait, makes vista look like trash.
How so? People are always saying that Vista is terrible and its full of bugs and so on but I've been using Vista for over a year now without a single issue :\

DeletedUser

Games. I have plenty of games especially old ones :lol: yet I found there are usually simple solutions around them. It was just picky people who get stuck at the first. "It Wont Work" sign

DeletedUser

I find Windows 7 to be a refreshing upgrade, and I've always been a Windows 2000 fan who disliked XP, and hated Vista. I'm a fan of Linux and OS X, so the new taskbar is actually something I prefer. I haven't noticed any super-smoother performance change from Vista to 7, though.

DeletedUser

With my PC my computer is running very smooth but mainly because I wiped my computer and put Windows 7 on it.