Wizard Emporium

• Thread starter DeletedUser9598
  • Start date

DeletedUser10576

Wizard Emporium
How strange! In this empty spot a wise Wizard has suddenly appeared. Oddly, despite the small size of his stand, his wares seem to take up the entire space of a village. Truly his magic must be powerful. Perhaps you should send some of your fierce warriors to investigate his wares?

So what's the story !

DeletedUser9598

Well ive got a hat that at first sight seems like it does nothing, a new shiny award and a flag :/

DeletedUser10576

Why do the above not inform us like in a mail as the ins and outs of this option play.? imo poor play.

DeletedUser9598

(Nods)

Dont be tricked into sending your troops at mass wizard vils thinking they only take 5 mins, i thought id be clever and hit a load of them hoping not to many people would notice them and id get some good gifts, return time was a kick in the jewels :lol:

DeletedUser9598

Haha unlucky Cj

The prizes are proper cheesey too lol

DeletedUser11112

depends what anethetics do? lol i got 600? wont be wasting troops but ill have a go see what they do

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
it's actually amusing... I now have buttons wandering across my screen making it harder to click them...

DeletedUser9598

:lol: me too and on .net the more i type the smaller the text box gets, it was tiny by the time i finished

DeletedUser10100

I've got a crown on my IGP. What is that all about? Apparently you can gift then and steal them off people. But wondering as to the full benefits.

DeletedUser10100

I'm seeing the random box scrolling thing. I've also got the ok box on attacks running around the screen, can't press the thing.

DeletedUser11112

hi mk, missed you, were u been :) im on uk19 if u fancy it.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser10100

I quit for 12 months then it dragged me back once again lol.

DeletedUser11112

still out gibralta way? need to join us on the next word we start :)

DeletedUser3371

It turn my ign pink ..not the worst thing that could have happened it seems ... I sent axe rams and over 700 lc :icon_sad: to investigate ... that return time for my night time farmers is a real kick in the nuts to put it mildly!

DeletedUser10100

Will look at settings :), anyone else getting random characters pop up on their screens? Backgrounds keep changing and just had a knight pop up in front of me lol

DeletedUser11112

hey mk add me on skpe buddy we can have a catchup, sychocj is the name lol, original eh, as for this april foold thing i dont have any exciting things :( some buttons gone gold, thats it :(