wonder if anyone can help.

DeletedUser

I'm looking for a post that's is very old it was a funny post, something like the real questions behind tw, why is the farmer using a 20 ft sythe, why is the stable hand chucking the muck onto the path ect ect, I liked it but now I can't find it??

DeletedUser5582

I don't think that it was a post but a siggy from a player called cheesasaurus. Now have looked and he has removed this from his UK profile and also on .net

So I would PM Cheese and ask for a copy or prepare to live your life always knowing you are missing it until the angst drives you to either become a failed poet writing poor quality sonnets about horse dung or you write THE novel about unrequited love and spend your twilight years appearing on earnest radio shows.

Good luck whatever happens

DeletedUser

It's still on cheesasaurus' signature here:
cheesasaurus said:
The real mysteries of TW! Does the farmer really need a 20-foot scythe? Why does the stablehand fling the poo towards the sidewalk? Will the lumberjack ever realize he's already felled that tree, and has been hacking away at a stump for the last month? What kind of idiot soldiers am I recruiting? Everyone hides their stuff in the same spot; look under the darned rocks!