World 2/3 - Artistic Render

DeletedUser

Name: Artistic Render
Tag: Art

This tribe is special and different from the rest that you might see out there. This is a new TW Era. Experience is not important anymore, take that to .net. We accept all members, whether they are .net Vets or UK beginners. If you have the willingness to learn, activity in the forums, and kindness to all tribe mates, you are accepted. We will not start off the best, but, because of you, the members, we will grow into an amazing tribe everyone will wish to be apart of. And those who seek to learn with an iron will, shall receive what they are searching for.

Those who apply will receive an invitation, granted they are in the main continent. Please note that this is not mass recruiting, and we will not be mass recruiting at any point. But we will accept all of those that truly want to be apart of a family and are willing to work.

At the start of the world, we will have many members. That is how I intend it. This is merely to test the potential of our beginning players. Those who do not put forth effort will be rejected and excluded from the tribe. There will be a strict member limit, only for those who show willingness and hard work.

All finalized members will receive signatures, avatars, and coat of arms created by me if they wish to receive them.

For any questions/concerns you can contact me via this thread, private message, or Skype - ArazianFTN

**NOTE** All finalized members will be required to download Skype.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser871

nice looking forward to play with u on w2 hope we can get NAP's later on in game.

DeletedUser871

yes just joking just to bring encourage him :) but he get good i will to that with him.

DeletedUser

scaled.php

That's for raven.

DeletedUser

This tribe will be a premade for 3/4/5 rather than 2/3. I would like to get this tribe well done before I enter it into a world.

DeletedUser

LOl, you'll have to w8 for ages anywayz for this tribe dya need aliases?

DeletedUser

No, aliases won't be necessary. And yes, I don't mind waiting for awhile. It will be worth it in the end.