World 2 - BUMP

DeletedUser255

Hey all, maybe you know me from the .net server - I am known as Teh Nub Cookie there. I have decided to create a tribe for world two, led by me. I am currently taking in applications. Contact me here or IG.

Thanks,
-Shez :icon_wink:

DeletedUser76

Wow, do you honestly think you could hold on to people for that long? World 2 may take ages to come out.

And also this should be in the premade section.

DeletedUser360

What is it with people and world 2?

I'll be honest, it could be 6 months before we see world 2.

It will take however long it takes for a tribe to get a big cluster in world one. I would suggest making a premade from experienced players from the .net server.

DeletedUser255

I'd rather be prepared and have a great member list going. Make it anticipated.

DeletedUser

Teh Nub Cookie! Im in w34 BUMP before we parted. xD
Building up my points! ;D

DeletedUser255

I'm fine guys. Yep Exams are over and I am going to create a kick ass version of BUMP. you in?

DeletedUser

I would lieks to join. I don't think I'll do too hot on W1. All the premades and excellant players, and en .net I JUST started receiving attacks during my sleep :/

Also, my .net name is indi23. I've seen you post in teh forumz before and form what I can tell you'd be good to lead the tribe.

DeletedUser

Back to topic on teh nubs cookies pre made.

I remember the tribe you made on world 31 and it was quite a success for a while but then things started going down hill.

Any way good look.

DeletedUser360

I'd rather be prepared and have a great member list going. Make it anticipated.

Find an experienced/respected player on these forums to help you set it up. Maybe even pull one from the .net server. Ask them to set up the forum based thing and with a big name like their plenty will sign up.

DeletedUser

Hey all, maybe you know me from the .net server - I am known as Teh Nub Cookie there. I have decided to create a tribe for world two, led by me. I am currently taking in applications. Contact me here or IG.

Thanks,
-Shez :icon_wink:

No freaking way,

Nubface. :lol: