World 2 ??

DeletedUser

I think they probaly would of [I rarely read the home page], and you couldn't go into any section of the forum without seeing a thread about it so it would have been hard to miss.

DeletedUser

Thanks people, i think they should do world 2 in about 1 week because the world is getting like 6000 members of it now, i think it will have 10000 in 1 week :p

you need about 50 000 players before a new world opens, and thats for a world to open very shortly after

...more than a week

DeletedUser

more than a month at least is generally the shortest time for a new world to open.

DeletedUser

I think before opening new worlds, TW.UK must have a solid number of players in the beggining servers (1,2 and 3 basicly) Then it will be easier to bring new worlds and who knows, Speed Servers!

Cheers

DeletedUser

Out of interest, does anyone know how long W1 in .net was open before W2 opened?

DeletedUser

I think before opening new worlds, TW.UK must have a solid number of players in the beggining servers (1,2 and 3 basicly) Then it will be easier to bring new worlds and who knows, Speed Servers!

Cheers
Um... sorry if I've missed something obvious, but you do realise that .co.uk is the server and what you call the beginning servers are the worlds (World 2, specifically) being talked about here, don't you?

DeletedUser

Sorry Anorian..I didnt explain that sometimes I call "Servers" to the "Worlds"