world 3 tech lev

DeletedUser

this is what the world is set to (world 3)
Smithy research system ~ 3-Level-system (15 tech)
my question is this
i have 2 villages one has spears and swords at lev 3 (def village)
the second has axe and lc at 3 spears 1 swords 1 (att village)
if i support the attack village with def troops do they drop to lev 1 or stay at lev 3
does the tech lev of the troops match the village they where built in or the villige they are supporting ?

DeletedUser

They match the village they're supporting, if they have not been researched in the Defending Village they are at Level 1.

DeletedUser

wow that is harsh i would have thought if they where trained to a level then they would be at that level where ever they go

Nauzhror

Reaction score
wow that is harsh i would have thought if they where trained to a level then they would be at that level where ever they go

To an extent it is personal preference, but here's how I personally tech my villages:

O:
Spear 3
Axe 3
Sword 1
Scout 2
light cav 3
heavy cav 3
rams 0 (Note, I do make rams, but they are the same strength researched or unresearched, so I actually unresearch them after making as many as I want.)

D:
Spear 3
Swords 3
Scout 3
Heavy Cav 3
Cats 3

DeletedUser

To an extent it is personal preference, but here's how I personally tech my villages:

O:
Spear 3
Axe 3
Sword 1
Scout 2
light cav 3
heavy cav 3
rams 0 (Note, I do make rams, but they are the same strength researched or unresearched, so I actually unresearch them after making as many as I want.)

D:
Spear 3
Swords 3
Scout 3
Heavy Cav 3
Cats 3
I have more or less the same except I dont unresearch rams and I like to have level 3 scouts in off village.

And yeah, the troops match the village theyre supporting.

DeletedUser2765

[ke]Rams actually increase in strength the higher the level, though there is an advantage in degrading rams to 0, it just means you have to use more farm space to make sure there's enough punch to bring the wall down (vses level 3 rams).[/ke]